Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4A1

Options
  • 19-02-2015 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Selling my M4A1 2 batteries and 2 mags firing at about .95 joule, its full metal, will pull it out of the shed later to get more info on make and pictures etc, its not firing atm think theres an electrical fault fuse is gone but im not sure if thats the only problem, selling for 70euro will post more details later

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Shrek3

what trades you after? where are you based? Pics please??
    Could offer a magpul Raider for this and the glock in your other thread subject to seeing photo's of your m4.
    Attachment not found. top one in pic

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭chicken1234

im not interested in airsoft anymore thats why im selling, will put up pics now in 5 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭chicken1234

correction, my gun is a metal m4 carbine have a pic in an old thread i had up will try transfer it here, its up under m4 carbine, fishing gear swaps would b my main interest or cash

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gingin

Hi any pics i am very interested as my m4 is not working and i mite be able to make up one good one out of the 2
    Cheers gingin

Advertisement