Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom f2000 Modem-Review/Help

• 15-06-2015 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

My internet is generally good, Eircom are sending me out this new modem and I was wondering for anyone who has it what is it like.
    Does it improve wifi speeds. Also is it wifi ac and is it dual band?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

nokia211 wrote: »
    My internet is generally good, Eircom are sending me out this new modem and I was wondering for anyone who has it what is it like.
    Does it improve wifi speeds. Also is it wifi ac and is it dual band?
    Thanks

How did you manage to get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

Ronan14 wrote: »
    How did you manage to get one?

Just contact them saying your internet is unreliable and that you heard that the f2000 modem works a lot better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

I just got it today. Its both dual band and has wireless ac. The range is much better than the F1000, I had an access point installed and I don't have a need for it anymore. My Ping and upload speeds are the same but my download speed went up by 3mb.
    They don't ask for you to send back the old modem either. The 192.168.1.254 interface has allot more features too.

Advertisement