Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone/Eircom have me on 2mb from 9mb

Options
  • 29-07-2015 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I used to be on 6-9mb, now Im getting speeds of 2.33mb, I cant go on xbox live or do nothing, I rang and rang and they said they'll fix it, but its eircom thats the problem, What can can I do to get this speed up, they will do nothing, if they bring speed up it lags router on and off, if they have speed low, it stays on but to slow and no good to me. Eircom are the worst ever, they come up to me house and I tell them 1000 times there a fault on the line, Then when they checked it there was an awhful hazard that vodafone said its dangerous to be using the phone. Now eircom want to get there act to together and they were ignorant to me. If they fix the line I would be ringing them. So Im left with this slow speed, Im exactly 2 mile from exchange, mohill co leitrim area. I could keep writing but Im so sick and tired of them, any help or advice to get this speed up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭rob808

I think you should contact comreg and see if they can get Eircom to fix it.It might work.

Advertisement