Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap

Options
  • 06-06-2018 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Not sure if this should be here or cycling adverts.

Looking for a tri bike and chancing my arm if somebody is in the market for a road bike. ,

I have a 54cm 2012 bianchi sempre pro (full carbon) , campagnolo veloce groupset , campagnolo khamsin asymmetric wheelset, fizik saddle , mint condition.

I don't have the bobs to get a tri bike so this might be the only way I can get a tri bike. I would put he value on this bike to be around 1100euro.Attachment not found.Screenshot_2018-06-07-10-45-21.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭brickysession

Cheap starter bike in your size going on your road bike.

Will shave a few quid off the €600 without the Adamo saddle but with the standard planet X saddle

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057877882

And yes, bobs can be a problem most of the time :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭Ceepo

ianm1990 wrote: »
    Not sure if this should be here or cycling adverts.

Looking for a tri bike and chancing my arm if somebody is in the market for a road bike. ,

I have a 54cm 2012 bianchi sempre pro (full carbon) , campagnolo veloce groupset , campagnolo khamsin asymmetric wheelset, fizik saddle , mint condition.

I don't have the bobs to get a tri bike so this might be the only way I can get a tri bike. I would put he value on this bike to be around 1100euro.Attachment not found.Screenshot_2018-06-07-10-45-21.png

Hi there.

Might be interested in a swap.. . as I've pack in Tri's

Full carbon Ceepo Stinger, Ulterga group set with Corima 50 carbon wheels. Profile design bars and saddle..
    Size 52 cc top tube..
    I would be looking for the FF wheels that's in the ad included

Pm me for details if you're interested

Advertisement