Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost for bringing Eircom Cable

Options
  • 30-01-2019 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Everyone,

Recently we moved to a new building in limerick. This building does not have any telephone line inputs. There is a Eircom box outside the building for almost 10 meters away on the road. I talked with Vodafone and they told us that we need to contact Eircom public Health and Safety to do a Civil Construction to bring the wire from the Eircom Box upto our building.

I checked Eircome wesite for line alteration.

Please suggest a estimation how much Eircom will charge for this? Before i talk to them i wish if i have a estimation.

Thanks for help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Vodafone are fobbing you off. They order the new line then the techs come and determine what needs doing.

On the road they'll do the works but it will take time. On site it'll be up to you to run ducts etc if required.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Purplej

Yup, VF will do all to organising and interaction with Open Eir for you.
    Maybe try a different provider who wants your business.

Advertisement