Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inis mor. Looking for the girl in the yellow dress

• 15-07-2021 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I know this is a long shot but who knows. I was on inismor on the 8th of July and while cycling on the island my paths crossed on a number of occasions with the girl dressed in a yellow summer dress, black denim jacket and white runners. She was cycling with a friend back from dun aonghasa towards kilronan, we sat opposite each others tables in Ti Joe watty at lunchtime. I saw her again as she stopped outside my glamping pod . If you are reading this I would love to get in touch with you.  

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

A Boards romance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Fairly creepy tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

This would have been a good one for Ray D'Arcy circa 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,574 ✭✭✭✭josip

First one of these threads on the new platform.

Must dig out some Don Henley

• Registered Users Posts: 34,283 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

She have the right type of complexion for your human skin suit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Not really.

If she sees this and wants to get in touch, fair enough. If she sees this and doesn't want to get in touch, fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,875 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Tom Cruise to lead in the movie..

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Ah it's good to be back on boards, where the Ted Bundys of Ireland get to post their creepy reveries and people actually defend them.

Advice to girl in the yellow dress: Carry pepper spray.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

I don't know, is it? In this case maybe so, he should have just introduced himself at the pub after, rather than waiting a week to hunt her on the internet

I just feel many people in time will think that approaching anyone outside of an app will be "fairly creepy"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

A case of you snooze, you lose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

This isn't creepy.

Its public stalking. Even now he's trolling through Facebook muttering to himself.

OP... it's easy enough to find a person with the right approach, but publicly asking is very bad form.

Are you a Rimworld fan by any chance? She probably won't like being turned into a hat tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

At least she had a friend with her and was going the opposite way, some hope for her still being alive.

Also, IBTL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

Christ above. I knew this thread would fill instantly with white knights concerned for this poor defenseless woman's safety. I don't know if it's borne out of hardcore feminism or a hatred for the human race.

Why don't you provide us with a pamphlet so that we can learn about your suffocating rules. Maybe then we won't violate them and find ourselves in court on rape charges

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Locked. If she sees this she may, or may not, get in touch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement