Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sweenox, that's absolutely f*****g awesome!!!!!

Ashwoodvale Looks like about 7 of yours from what I can see! 3 on your back, two on each arm that I can see there! Where's you get those done? The main back one is pretty nice alright! :) Also: Welcome to the forum!

[edit] Knew it looked familiar alright Raze!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ashwoodvale

Is the angel a small copy of david beckhams?
    i wish,its 10'' acroos by 12'' down my spine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ashwoodvale

Sweenox, that's absolutely f*****g awesome!!!!!

Ashwoodvale Looks like about 7 of yours from what I can see! 3 on your back, two on each arm that I can see there! Where's you get those done? The main back one is pretty nice alright! :) Also: Welcome to the forum!

[edit] Knew it looked familiar alright Raze!
    12 altoghter Damo,i might half a sleeve on the right arm and cover the roman number,i got them done by an english guy john from midleton in Cork,thanks Damo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

219235_7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

219235_7.jpg

Um, this thread is for your own tattoos... not ones from Google Images!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Gauge wrote: »
    Um, this thread is for your own tattoos... not ones from Google Images!

i know.. just thought id throw it in its really deadly! :cool:

i know.. just thought id throw it in its really deadly! :cool:

It is... I think we had a thread for decent tattoos once but I don't know what happened to it. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Websters

Sweenox wrote: »
    Got another long session done on my back with Joe Myler so said Id throw it up1889042899a10627120404l.jpg

thats quite amazing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 olly

Sweenox... WOW... cant wait to see it all finished!!!

Here's my two, the first is on my just above my wrist and the second just above the ankle! I'm well overdue another :)

100_0122.JPG

100_0124.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

both very nice - I particularly like the celticy-flower one - the second one :) where did you get it done, and was it your design/freehand or one you picked on the day? I like the knotwork.

don't think I've posted mine before

jl.jpg

SANY0009.jpg

Thanks, its a design i'd seen about for a while, the celtic tree of life :) i got it done in the vibe in sligo about 2yrs ago when one of the guys from Zulu was guesting down there (cant for the life of me remember his name!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

image.jpg

mine got better pic's taken today , angle isnt great on this pic.. and my back looks fat :P

but yeah done in jmds in waterford

All I can say is... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

That's amazing emo!

Wow thats really beautiful!!!

emo!! wrote: »
    mine got better pic's taken today , angle isnt great on this pic.. and my back looks fat :P

Looks awesome, and no your back does not look fat ya eejit!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Lookin' shweet Emo!!

Hope you're happy out with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

that's absolutely AMAZING emo!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

Thats class emo! Who done it,Joe or Ian?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

am joe did :)

your back is looking amazing also :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 120 ✭✭ludermor

Thought id join the party.
    Got two wee tatts, done by marius (i think) in snakebite.
    First one is a native american design
    Attachment not found.
    and the second is some kind of turtle that i liked. The man is supposed to look a bit more rounded and not so much like a space invader man though!
    DSCF1205.JPG

I want to wrap the circular one in ogham script and have nearly finished that. The i want to surround that in a kind of cradle with some kind of tribal design or maybe celtic design, something that will wrap around the calf and extend to the ankle. It is a work in progress!!!

ps how do i show the pics on the thread and not as attachments?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Sweenox wrote: »
    Got another long session done on my back with Joe Myler so said Id throw it up1889042899a10627120404l.jpg
    :eek: wow, that is brilliant!

emo!! wrote: »
    l_aea6ee713fc2463e8413f1234e1e465f.jpg

but yeah done in jmds in waterford

quite pretty that,more than anything I like the originality! very cool

tiny little bit more of mine, going back for another run nt he outline to get some of the thicker parts done, then shading,black hair, flower in blue and waves, leaving a gap again though cause I'm getting a sick looking hannya at the borrom looking up at her. Colour is slightly offish,considerably paler than it is in real life but you get the idea of where it's going.

160515.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

ooooooooooh! Websters thats deadly! she looks really cool!! did you design or what?

cheers edge! Fairly happy with it so far just looking forward to getting it filled and moving forward with the next part! A chick called Vicky Morgan designed it, she has a myspace page you can check out. I got the design from an interview she did a few years back when she was just an artist and never tattooed anyone! Been on my sisters wall ever since and I always said it belonged on my skin :D changed a few bits granted and left some stuff out, also the flower is fairly different but kudos to her!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Hi guys, here's one of my tatts which was done in Manila. The last time I posted this up was whilst I was still over there and none of the colour had been done. I'm happy with it so far but promised Ricky (the tattoo artist) that I'd be back some day to add more to it (original plan was for a full sleeve) and tidy up a few bits he wasn't happy with.

Unfortunately, he's a very busy and popular guy so this was done in just 2 sessions. The first for the outline (4.5 hours) and the second for all of the colour (almost 7 hours :eek:) The original idea I pitched to him was yin/yang or good/evil which is something I've wanted for years. We ended up going with 2 dragons about to go at it to represent this. Anyway, here goes :)

2815_73967249673_743524673_1565760_8053862_n.jpg2815_73967274673_743524673_1565764_7432068_n.jpg2815_73967284673_743524673_1565765_5181816_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

That is pretty cool, nice one

• Advertisement

Thats awesome kyub! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement