Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    I know the LA quake is due
    Wasn't thinking of that one, sure it's a populated area, and would cost some fiscal damage. but it's not going to be in the super 9.0 category, and not in an 'unusual place'

Instead take your pick from these in order of likelyhood:

1. Campi Flegrei(Italy), would make a real mess of most of the Med.
    2. The Canaires breaker (huge 500kmph tsunami)
    3. Yellowstone: 90% of NA covered in a about a solid metre of ash.

Timeline would be within 3.5yrs, 1yr wouldn't be too surprising however.

+ Around the same time or not long after is 200m to march on Europe (only China can accumulate those numbers), also the great Bear (Rus) will teach the world a lesson. Not sure what the lesson would be exactly, but would involve some of their 4,000 or so big throwing sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

eleventh wrote: »
    A precedent has been set though. All it would take at any point in the future is a virus - real or imagined - to confine people, question activity, etc.
    It's obvious where it's going with surveillance and compulsory id which they'll approach from angle of security / contagion / protect vulnerable etc.
    Normal changes over time but change is so rapid now.
    The world before corona was not much different to the one after except things are a bit more obvious now.

Hey this microchip isn’t mandatory. We will not make you get one, it’s handy to keep track of your “vaccines” and such.

Oh you want a mortgage? Can we see your microchip?

Oh you want to fly abroad? Can we see your microchip?

Oh you want to buy two loaves of bread? Can we see your microchip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭eleventh

Oh it's unlikely they'll have to do much persuading. It'll be a fashion statement. Colours, effects, designer chips etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

eleventh wrote: »
    A precedent has been set though. All it would take at any point in the future is a virus - real or imagined - to confine people, question activity, etc.
    It's obvious where it's going with surveillance and compulsory id which they'll approach from angle of security / contagion / protect vulnerable etc.
    Normal changes over time but change is so rapid now.
    The world before corona was not much different to the one after except things are a bit more obvious now.

What things are a bit more "obvious" in Ireland now?

Is there something going on? Please feel free to share the details

Hey this microchip isn’t mandatory. We will not make you get one, it’s handy to keep track of your “vaccines” and such.

Oh you want a mortgage? Can we see your microchip?

Oh you want to fly abroad? Can we see your microchip?

Oh you want to buy two loaves of bread? Can we see your microchip.

Been reading about these microchip implants for at least a decade (curiously always comes up on conspiracy forums), it's always "just around the corner", but as usual it never happens, it's all a bit of a let down really

And it would be nice to know when we are going to get our mandatory microchips, barcodes, false-vaccines laced with heavy metals, RFID chips, permanent states of martial law and jackbooted fascist overlords.. so at least we have some idea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    I know the LA quake is due

Just a matter of hitting the HAARP switch, fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Not so much a conspiracy, but a prediction (based on ye old timeline sequence of events).

The next bus stop on the road to tribulation town (after the Aussie Fires, Locust Plages, and current Pestilance) is said to be this: Earthquakes.
    Not just regular 7.0's, but top end 8.5 - 9.0 type of affairs, with the tsunami added in.

And not just in expected places around the ring of fire, but in usual places.
    There is a few of places can think of that would make you spill the coffee if they ever went off.

what bible verse are you basing that on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

what bible verse are you basing that on?

Anne, page 1 sentence 2. The book of Barry also seems to be popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,902 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I see some Russian biologist says that Covid-19 is an American biological weapon lol and that the Americans took out a patient for it. Not a very good or clever weapon if it was.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Fleetwoodmac

AMKC wrote: »
    I see some Russian biologist says that Covid-19 is an American biological weapon lol and that the Americans took out a patient for it. Not a very good or clever weapon if it was.

It's an incredibly clever weapon, it's fascinating to observe the impact on social norms. From a social psychology viewpoint alone,it represents a large scale experiment in human behaviour. Now that perhaps wasn't an intention, but it can be seen as a secondary benefit.

• Advertisement

I can see a plausibility to some degree in several of the theories, particularly from a social and economic viewpoint. The one I'm really struggling with is the Qanon/adenochrome/Hollywood especially where Trump is touted as the potential messiah. Anyone else get their head around this one or give their piece on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

I can see a plausibility to some degree in several of the theories, particularly from a social and economic viewpoint. The one I'm really struggling with is the Qanon/adenochrome/Hollywood especially where Trump is touted as the potential messiah. Anyone else get their head around this one or give their piece on it.

Well some Trump supporters buy the Q anon theory.

They may take down some of Hollywoods paedos but
    Until the Rothschilds are taken out I dont buy it.

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Do you think all pubs will remained closed forever?
    Do you think people will have to stay inside forever?

Why do you think other than virus this is happening?
    Have you seen the death rates??

No to first two questions.

Third its a global pandemic but the big boys using in to change thd way we live and bring in their "planned society" ie 1984 on steroids.

The way we see animals in slaughterhouses; Thats basically the way the big boys (Rothschilds and co) see us.
    Livestock.

Fourth yes.

Well some Trump supporters buy the Q anon theory.

They may take down some of Hollywoods paedos but
    Until the Rothschilds are taken out I dont buy it.

I can stretch to the Hollywood paedophiles it's the adenochrome theory, it's just too crazy for my brain to process it. And the idea that Trump is undertaking mass celebrity arrests while everyone is in lockdown. Lots of trump supporters buy the Qanon, even arriving at rallies with their Q placards. It's the adenochrome... and red faced Wilson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Earthquake in Idaho ( Yellowstone location area) 6.5 to 6.6 reported. Just hope its not big enough to set of that supervolcano, 2020 needs to end already.

Stop mother nature please, we have enough to deal with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Earthquake in Idaho ( Yellowstone location area) 6.5 to 6.6 reported. Just hope its not big enough to set of that supervolcano, 2020 needs to end already.

Stop mother nature please, we have enough to deal with.

April Fool?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    April Fool?

No serious google it.

https://twitter.com/DrLucyJones/status/1245147091724161024

It doesn't mean Yellowstone going to erupt, but the last thing you want is earthquakes near that location.

Some Scientists online say it is unlikely to cause an eruption of the volcano. Sleep sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

This is why we should have skyscrapers. We miss out on so much cool **** here.

This is why we should have skyscrapers. We miss out on so much cool **** here.

Looks like something you see in a Marvel movie.

200 to 300 miles away from Yellowstone park?

We are safe, as it looks like that Earthquake fault line (red marker) will not cause an eruption.

507807.png

• Advertisement

Third its a global pandemic but the big boys using in to change thd way we live and bring in their "planned society" ie 1984 on steroids.

The way we see animals in slaughterhouses; Thats basically the way the big boys (Rothschilds and co) see us.
    Livestock.

But what if none of this happens, and the world pretty much goes back to normal?

I've noticed that most doomsday types over the years tend to quietly slink away. Will you do that or will you double-down? you could claim this was all a "test op" to see how compliant we are, and that the next one will be the "real one".

Just to cover all your bases like. And obviously to keep being vague about it so no one can pin you to any one thing.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    But what if none of this happens, and the world pretty much goes back to normal?

I've noticed that most doomsday types over the years tend to quietly slink away. Will you do that or will you double-down? you could claim this was all a "test op" to see how compliant we are, and that the next one will be the "real one".

Just to cover all your bases like. And obviously to keep being vague about it so no one can pin you to any one thing.

What you on about?. Slink away? From what?.

This forum?.

Is boards really of such importance and such significance to your life that someone not posting or "slinking away" is some sort of triumph for you?.

Jesus!

I would say you need to get out more but given the circumstances!.

What you on about?. Slink away? From what?.

This forum?.

Is boards really of such importance and such significance to your life that someone not posting or "slinking away" is some sort of triumph for you?.

Jesus!

I would say you need to get out more but given the circumstances!.

From your predictions, you know, the whole we're going to be living in martial law fascist hellholes after this..

When Ireland returns to normal, what will your play be? claiming it was all a "trial run" I think would be a good one, that way you can salvage something while still claiming that all this fascist Rothchild stuff is "just about to happen any day now"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

From your predictions, you know, the whole we're going to be living in martial law fascist hellholes after this..

When Ireland returns to normal, what will your play be? claiming it was all a "trial run" I think would be a good one, that way you can salvage something while still claiming that all this fascist Rothchild stuff is "just about to happen any day now"

Ah sure it's just a bit of fun Dohnjoe.
    No need to get so bent up about things like truth and accuracy in the middle of a pandemic.
    They're just making up incorrect, ignorant claims and presenting them as truth and secret knowledge.
    No harm in that.

And if they're wrong it doesn't matter. They'll be right next time. No reason to point out all the times they were wrong before...

It's an incredibly clever weapon, it's fascinating to observe the impact on social norms. From a social psychology viewpoint alone,it represents a large scale experiment in human behaviour. Now that perhaps wasn't an intention, but it can be seen as a secondary benefit.

Agree some of the results of this now appearing are fascinating, even if considered as a social experiement.
    As said previously if it wasn't a) fluke of nature b) accidential release, the 3rd option is not related to any specific single country (not East vs West), but something larger, global.

What has already happened:

i) The near end of cash based transactions, going to the shops? take your chipped card or applepay, after all you don't want dirty money.

ii) The move to UBI, big corp, and stoppage of small dynamic enterprise. The uk alone said that circa 1m small businesses, sole traders and freelancers might go bust within weeks. There is also wave2 on the way in Novemeber, so this is not temporary by any means.

iii) Trauma based mind influnence (not control, but push-persuasion). As well as having to account for your actions when outdoors, the latest push in uk is the NHSX tracking App (using Bluetooth & beacons {like RFID}).
    - To search your phone's contacts, and to warn others if you approach them within 30meters, if having reported a bit of a fever. It will also track and store all your movements. If you later take ill, it will contact anyone you've been in close (bluetooth) proximity to.

From your predictions, you know, the whole...
    ....When Ireland returns to normal,

Do give us all you 'predictions' for this date, of course there is no chance you could be incorrect.
    So do give us the (month and year), for full 100% re-normalisation.

Do give us all you 'predictions' for this date, of course there is no chance you could be incorrect.
    So do give us the (month and year), for full 100% re-normalisation.

In August Sometime later this year we will be forced by our new fascist-Rothchild governments to take a mandatory vaccination that will contain tiny microchips because the Bible prophecized it

Am I doing this right, too specific?

Sometime later this year, things will return to 100% normal?

Oh you've inserted 100%, I see what you did there

I doubt things will be 100% normal, and I very much doubt we will be living in "martial law hellholes".

I think you alluded to biblical predictions in this thread or another?

I doubt things will be 100% normal,
    But you haven't giving us any insight what so ever i.e. Are largely useless.
    Maybe even a ball-park percentage then, aside from your 'later this year'?

Or:

Maybe even 'paint a picture' so to speak (n.b. this will be a real struggle for you, as it isn't a simple linear mental process): as to what main daily changes will have occured when(ever) any type of normalisation occurs.
    / Or maybe just make a lol joke instead!

Again....exactly you are saying is:
    1) You don't know how this virus started.
    2) You don't know when it will end.

3). Also, you don't have a clue (or any ideas to even suggest) if it will get better or worse in the meantime, and you can't account for any likely consequences. (hence all the one-liners).

It's clear to see you're largely useless at any type of speculation or even any estimates. As your natural environment is sitting in the corner shouting a bitter 'no' to everyone and anything else (i.e. the easy option).

Why not go and shout at the clouds instead, if your purpose here is null?

• Advertisement

As your natural environment is sitting in the corner shouting a bitter 'no' to everyone and anything else (i.e. the easy option).

My bad, should I be validating the different theories and prophecies in here?

Do you think there should be a rule here that these theories can't be questioned or challenged, is that what you are hinting at?

Advertisement