Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interdepartmental Higher Executive Officer 2020 - (Serving Civil Servants ONLY)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bullet93

Results for stage 3 are out, I placed on panel for Dublin. Good luck to everyone getting results

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Purpletoes

bullet93 wrote: »
    Results for stage 3 placed number 40 on panel for Dublin. Good luck to everyone getting results

Wonder will the regionals be out today too then. The stress of the unknown is getting too much... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Tinkerbell83

I had a reply from PAS last week saying they would review the videos first week of June and issue results by end of June.
    With the Dublin results out today - this ties in with their timelines - they are now freed up to work on regionals - I would however hope that our results will be out 2 weeks today

• Registered Users Posts: 36 daenis123

Buckfast W wrote: »
    Failed me on Judgements Analysis and Decision Making. Cheers for everything guys I'm out

Aw no. So sorry for you- you have soldiered here a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

liverbird1 wrote: »
    Anyone know when results of Regional Stage 2 video interviews likely to be out? It's been 2 weeks now...

Have all counties been through stage 2? I’m curious about Kildare in particular

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Passed the interview and am top 30 for Dublin :) delighted to be over the line

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭Kenevil

Failed me on Judgements Analysis and Decision Making. Cheers for everything guys I'm out

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck in future competitions

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Purpletoes

I had a reply from PAS last week saying they would review the videos first week of June and issue results by end of June.
    With the Dublin results out today - this ties in with their timelines - they are now freed up to work on regionals - I would however hope that our results will be out 2 weeks today

Thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jade80

445279.ie wrote: »
    Have all counties been through stage 2? I’m curious about Kildare in particular

Ive done stage 2, I was in for Kerry (12) and Kildare (17) they wouldnt say which one it was for

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭RC01

Sorry to hear this, plenty of more competitions will be coming up I'm sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Jimbo1908

Anyone any idea of time frame from when stage 3 results are issued to offers getting made?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭BLOSSOM11

Just wondering have anyone been called to the 1st stage for Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭eroc79

BLOSSOM11 wrote: »
    Just wondering have anyone been called to the 1st stage for Cork?

Pretty sure someone a few pages back said 1-50ish were called

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Cardstocollect

Has anyone been called to 2nd stage for Offaly or Westmeath?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭caarp

Has anyone been called for Mayo yet?

Did anyone else after passing stage 3 in Dublin get a clearance message or just me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 RosieV

Did anyone else after passing stage 3 in Dublin get a clearance message or just me ?

Yes, I got it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 neevobeevo

Yes, just now.

Crazy. Kinda hoped to stay in my current department but looks like I’ll be shipped off elsewhere !!

Thought there wouldn’t be offers until the regional panels were decided. Tough that you’re out of your second option if you accept 🤨

• Advertisement

It's moving very quickly!

neevobeevo wrote: »
    It's moving very quickly!

Filling spots before mobility kicks in on 8th June???

445279.ie wrote: »
    Thought there wouldn’t be offers until the regional panels were decided. Tough that you’re out of your second option if you accept 🀨

Maybe they wanted to get the dublin people sorted before the regionals ? You’ve to accept by Tuesday 10am so that could be up to 100 people max taken out of regional stage 2

• Registered Users Posts: 16 CJMB

I got the clearance message as well. Any idea if you accept Dublin, will you at least be given a choice of 2 or 3 locations/positions? Big difference between Swords and Tallaght depending on where you're living!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭Kenevil

Crazy. Kinda hoped to stay in my current department but looks like I’ll be shipped off elsewhere !!

Contact your AP asap and put in a request to stay in your department.

Kenevil wrote: »
    Contact your AP asap and put in a request to stay in your department.

Did that within the hour of getting the results ! I’ll let them know first thing Monday that I’m already in clearance

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MiggyB

Has anyone been called to 2nd stage for Offaly or Westmeath?

Earlier post mentioned some were called. The post stated they were in top 60 not sure where (1-60) exactly though!!

Did that within the hour of getting the results ! I’ll let them know first thing Monday that I’m already in clearance

Were you given any indication by your AP of how likely it is that they will be able to keep you there?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 CJMB

Are you already working in Dublin? Or is the request to stay within the department in your other region?

• Advertisement

CJMB wrote: »
    Are you already working in Dublin? Or is the request to stay within the department in your other region?

Already in Dublin happy to stay here.

Advertisement