Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastmount Delgany

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭MangleBadger

joanna0590 wrote: »
    Hi, we bought a house in Eastmount Woods last August and would love to be included in a whats app or facebook group for the estate if possible?

I'm in the same boat. A group would be handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Peanutty21

Hi

Same for us. We have also bought in the estate and would really like to join a group.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Philiminator

Hi

We bought one of the houses there too.

If we can join the group, it would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BroganJ

Hi,

We bought in one of the recent phases and would also like to be added to the group please :)

Our house was originally supposed to be ready May/June but with covid delays has been pushed back to August/September, has anyone heard further updates from the developer/estate agent on revised timings? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lala90sbaby

BroganJ wrote: »
    Hi,

We bought in one of the recent phases and would also like to be added to the group please :)

Our house was originally supposed to be ready May/June but with covid delays has been pushed back to August/September, has anyone heard further updates from the developer/estate agent on revised timings? Thanks!

Yes we also were given this timeframe but told snagging that will be late July, early August. Hopefully this will be the case. Took a visit to the site two weeks ago and it looks like things are really coming along but it’s hard to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kniq127

As far as I am aware the first half of that row under construction was programmed for snagging July/August and the second half August/September. But I don't know if it is still the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Goldfish90

Hi, we bought a house in Eastmount earlier this year and would love to join a group. Our house is scheduled for completion at the end of October (was initially Sept). Hoping for no more delays! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 EP19

Hi, we bought a house in Eastmount earlier this year too. We were told end of October/November for completion. The estate agent told us about a month ago that they were on schedule but that they'd send an update out soon. Would be great if we could also join the Whatsapp group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 doorbell21

Hi all, we also bought in Eastmount woods and we were told Oct/Nov as well. Hoping that things keep on track as we have just sold our old home and are moving in with the in-laws! Would love to join a whatsapp group for future residents to share experiences.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Fffnoso

We purchased a final phase house.

Aim to snag in October and be in by November.

Fingers crossed!

• Advertisement

doorbell21 wrote: »
    Hi all, we also bought in Eastmount woods and we were told Oct/Nov as well. Hoping that things keep on track as we have just sold our old home and are moving in with the in-laws! Would love to join a whatsapp group for future residents to share experiences.

Exactly the time line we got given.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sineadmur

Are there no more houses going on sale in Eastmount so? Have the showhouses been sold?

i dont know if they are sold or not, 2 for sale (3+4 beds)

We are one of the final houses in the development and we have been told it is now going to be Jan.22, was Nov.21 before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Clairedorgan

Hi All, I'm wife to doorbell21 and we have now been told the house won't be ready till february 2022! So a bit disappointing but sure look.

I am happy to set up a WhatsApp group here if you want to PM me your details. Be good to keep in the loop 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭dannyc31

Hi All, I'm wife to doorbell21 and we have now been told the house won't be ready till february 2022! So a bit disappointing but sure look.

I am happy to set up a WhatsApp group here if you want to PM me your details. Be good to keep in the loop ��

which phase is this that wont be ready until feb 2022?

dannyc31 wrote: »
    which phase is this that wont be ready until feb 2022?

We are between numbers 14-21, we are living with my folks until we move in.

We are between numbers 14-21, we are living with my folks until we move in.

so thats eastmount woods then? oh my god such a long delay, i thought those house were pretty much up and done. they are also timber frame same as archers wood down the road which started around the same time as this phase 2 and is flying up. did they give any reason for such a long delay?

so thats eastmount woods then? oh my god such a long delay, i thought those house were pretty much up and done. they are also timber frame same as archers wood down the road which started around the same time as this phase 2 and is flying up. did they give any reason for such a long delay?

Yes Eastmount Woods. Delay due to the lack of building materials/covid. Did you buy in Eastmount Woods too?

Yes Eastmount Woods. Delay due to the lack of building materials/covid. Did you buy in Eastmount Woods too?

we were hoping to get Eastmount but the prices went over the HTB for the last few so we ended up getting a home in Archers Wood instead. kinda happy about it now hearing this. our house is due to be ready next month apparently :)

• Advertisement

we were hoping to get Eastmount but the prices went over the HTB for the last few so we ended up getting a home in Archers Wood instead. kinda happy about it now hearing this. our house is due to be ready next month apparently :)
    Best of luck with the house

We have been told Jan 2021. we are in Eastmount woods also. Was it Shery Fitz that informed you Feb?

Thanks.

Simon

Yes sherry Fitz told us February 21

Thanks - what numbers batch are you in?

We are 29-39.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LauraN91

Hi all

We bought last August in Eastmount woods in the row 1-13. We would love to join a watsapp group too. I wonder if there is one set up already or if its just up to the residents to set one up? i presume we would have a separate one from Eastmount Gardens?

We were also told we could snag late July/early August. I have been in contact with someone from DRes who has told me there is a delay on snagging dates because they are waiting for Irish water to connect the houses. They have said this for the past 3 weeeks and still cant give any dates.

This morning 4th of August 2021 she said that the connection is "imminent" but still no exact dates for connection or snagging yet. She said the houses are currently being snagged by a professional snagger so when we do get in there the list for snagging shouldnt be too big which should help speed up the completion.

Has anyone else heard anything different?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LauraN91

Just an addition to the above, if there is not already a watsapp set up i am happy to set it up if that helps? people can private message me their name and number to be added to the group so the numbers are not public on this if that works? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 karen246

Hi all new to Boards. Would love to join a what’s appgroup on eastmount Delgany if possible.

Advertisement