Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭john boye

Hoboo wrote: »
    These photos look like they were set up*, the two lads look like they're trying not to bust their holes laughing as they walk carelessly down the road sharing a joke in the afternoon sun. Then later, they were spotted stopping for some afternoon tea in a busy shopping area off Grafton St.

*I know they weren't. But they do look weird. Two pots of tea?

Front page news, seriously? And two pages inside? On two crooks having a cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 19,143 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Hoboo wrote: »
    These photos look like they were set up*, the two lads look like they're trying not to bust their holes laughing as they walk carelessly down the road sharing a joke in the afternoon sun. Then later, they were spotted stopping for some afternoon tea in a busy shopping area off Grafton St.

*I know they weren't. But they do look weird. Two pots of tea?

Look we all know the lads are just building up their influencer profiles. That's what you need to do when you are in that business - ring your buddies in the press to organize some "spontaneous" paparazzi exposure for your fabulous lifestyles. Get the clicks and the likes and the follows. It all adds up to serious cha-ching and bling

They need to be a bit careful though so as not to project a level of fabulousness that is too unbelievable. They'd end alienating their fans if they take thing to level which is just too ostentatious for the common man - I mean c'mon, two pots of tea is going a bit too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

LMHC wrote: »
    I didn't hear anything like that out of Mountjoy and I'm on the phone to the jail 20 times a day.

Dont know pal me mate in d wing said it was all over the landin

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

LastODC wrote: »
    Dont know pal me mate in d wing said it was all over the landin

I've a brother on D3. Oh right right. I hadn't heard it.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

CL meant to be rammed off his bike last night in a bad way
    Is this true?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Look we all know the lads are just building up their influencer profiles. That's what you need to do when you are in that business - ring your buddies in the press to organize some "spontaneous" paparazzi exposure for your fabulous lifestyles. Get the clicks and the likes and the follows. It all adds up to serious cha-ching and bling

They need to be a bit careful though so as not to project a level of fabulousness that is too unbelievable. They'd end alienating their fans if they take thing to level which is just too ostentatious for the common man - I mean c'mon, two pots of tea is going a bit too far.

Influencers? Are these fellas on Instagram. Missed there chance to be wearing gucci gucci, bottle of champagne been better that tea

Is this true?

Nothing on his birds or mas socials.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

Is this true?

John Doyle on Twitter says so too

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

Somethings up in Priorswood Garda everywhere two Ambulances just gone up into out road aswell.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Relax brah

no.they just fired shots at the house & came back later and petrol bombed it.
    He has being throw his weight around with young fellas out of ballymun who didn't take too kindly too it.
    Flashy made an appearance too check out the mess

Who is they do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

d51984 wrote: »
    Somethings up in Priorswood Garda everywhere two Ambulances just gone up into out road aswell.

Saw a lot of black smoke a while ago coming from around there

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Relax brah wrote: »
    Who is they do you know?

They are them

BoojumBum wrote: »

Hahah **** sake literally take the story from here

• Registered Users Posts: 19,143 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

John_D3 wrote: »
    Influencers? Are these fellas on Instagram. Missed there chance to be wearing gucci gucci, bottle of champagne been better that tea

Yeah. Of course they are posting away like mad yokes. Influencing is big bucks. I know I always check out the top inner city gangsters for reviews before deciding what hair products to buy for example. And I have particularly lovey hair

Plus, how else would they keep the opposing side up to date on their movements and locations?

Is this true?

Yeah it’s true. Not surprised either can hear that mongo on his bike a mile away, big yolk. Sometimes he wouldn’t be wearing helmet so if he wasn’t last night he could be bolloxed

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Step 1 - scan Boards for something resembling new gossip.

Step 2 - copy and paste half a dozen bits and pieces from previous articles and try make it all seem connected.

Step 3 - name drop Kinahan/Mr. Big/Gilligan.

Step 4 - get paid.

We all missed a trick not working the Dublin tabloid crime beat.

Hahah **** sake literally take the story from here

Gas init hahaha not the first time either

Thesiger wrote: »
    Step 1 - scan Boards for something resembling new gossip.

Step 2 - copy and paste half a dozen bits and pieces from previous articles and try make it all seem connected.

Step 3 - name drop Kinahan/Mr. Big/Gilligan.

Step 4 - get paid.

We all missed a trick not working the Dublin tabloid crime beat.

Ah stop couldn’t be an easier job out there

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Thesiger wrote: »
    Nothing more on this?

Any clues for who JR is?

• Advertisement

Ah stop couldn’t be an easier job out there

I beg to differ hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Any clues for who JR is?

Wouldn’t have a clue.

I beg to differ hahah

Legit job pal hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Any clues for who JR is?

Jason reddy.
    A bit of an enforcer for Git Waldron/bucko.
    He was shot himself a few years ago too in cabra

Ye that’s CL, some saying up that way gun shots heard too but don’t know if true

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Relax brah wrote: »
    Ye that’s CL, some saying up that way gun shots heard too but don’t know if true

He meant to have a tool on him when garda got to the crash scene and they in the hospital ready to nick him if he gettin released.

He meant to have a tool on him when garda got to the crash scene and they in the hospital ready to nick him if he gettin released.

He's on bail too back to a lock up landing I'm wheatfield for him so.

On an unrelated matter Dale C from Salford meant to be sick in hospital in UK. Hopefully he pulls through.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Olliebond

Any clues for who JR is?

Husband of Sue Ellen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Olliebond wrote: »
    Husband of Sue Ellen

Haha well done! not sure who on this thread will get that reference but I did.

You grow up in the US?

Cheers

Advertisement