Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,099 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Olliebond wrote: »

Any clues for who JR is?

Husband of Sue Ellen

Tom from the island allegedly popped a cap in his ass

father_ted_uk.tom.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

LMHC wrote: »
    He's on bail too back to a lock up landing I'm wheatfield for him so.

On an unrelated matter Dale C from Salford meant to be sick in hospital in UK. Hopefully he pulls through.

Who Cregan? I’ve few funny stories from mates on their L plates with him before he went Ashworth if it is hahaha Turners phone if anyone knows the story hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Who Cregan? I’ve few funny stories from mates on their L plates with him before he went Ashworth if it is hahaha Turners phone if anyone knows the story hahaha

Yeah. And I know the story your talking about. Absolute gentleman he was over with us years ago and all the time in the world for him. He's nuts hah

Yeah. And I know the story your talking about. Absolute gentleman he was over with us years ago and all the time in the world for him. He's nuts hah

Off his head he is, I buy cars from a garage round the corner from where he did the pub shooting, all the ex dick cars great little gaf it is

Off his head he is, I buy cars from a garage round the corner from where he did the pub shooting, all the ex dick cars great little gaf it is

Are they decent prices?

• Advertisement

Are they decent prices?

Ya always get good bargains in there pal, fully serviced, low mileage, here’s the numbers if ya ever need 01612233440, 07495123999

Ya always get good bargains in there pal, fully serviced, low mileage, here’s the numbers if ya ever need 01612233440, 07495123999

I'll get onto him in morning. Nice one bud fair play.

I'll get onto him in morning. Nice one bud fair play.

No worries

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'd delete those numbers if I were you two.

Could just pm it.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I'd delete those numbers if I were you two.

Why? It’s a legit shop

• Advertisement

Why? It’s a legit shop

Ah OK. Wasn't sure.

Ah OK. Wasn't sure.

Sound haha I’m a law abiding citizen, no moodiness round here

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

YogiOg wrote: »
    The free wheelers won’t be going anywhere near MD and family are ya mad 🀣🀣

That’s why Delaney is in England now

Ah OK. Wasn't sure.

Do you think we are stupid hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

That’s why Delaney is in England now

Yeah I heard that alright haha surprised at that didn’t think he’d run from them

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Relax brah

LastODC wrote: »
    He meant to have a tool on him when garda got to the crash scene and they in the hospital ready to nick him if he gettin released.

Wonder who was out to get him

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Relax brah wrote: »

He was on his way to do sometin for weela and got rammed off t bike on route

He was on his way to do sometin for weela and got rammed off t bike on route

Wheela fighting with the little fella, the little fella lives in Finglas and this was meant to of happened in Finglas.

Do you think we are stupid hahah

You wouldn't believe what has been posted in this thread.

One link lead to a persons name and where they went to collage and area they lived.

You wouldn't believe what has been posted in this thread.

One link lead to a persons name and where they went to collage and area they lived.

Ah jaysis you serious haha

• Advertisement

Wheela fighting with the little fella, the little fella lives in Finglas and this was meant to of happened in Finglas.

I knew very little about this just made a phone call about it. It wasn't for wheela. It was for the little fella apparently against JH who was in a car in Finglas after arguing with PA.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Relax brah wrote: »

Could be the same lads that shot him and sent a liver up to the hospital to him, is there any truth to it that he has a few hits under his belt? It was said on here he was definitely the shooter for the Iranian, he's only a young fella and there hasn't been many unsolved hits over the last few years

Could be the same lads that shot him and sent a liver up to the hospital to him, is there any truth to it that he has a few hits under his belt? It was said on here he was definitely the shooter for the Iranian, he's only a young fella and there hasn't been many unsolved hits over the last few years

He didn't SHOOT sambo.

I knew very little about this just made a phone call about it. It wasn't for wheela. It was for the little fella apparently against JH who was in a car in Finglas after arguing with PA.

who is jh and pa ? why did cl leave darndale to move to finglas who is he working for there ?

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    who is jh and pa ? why did cl leave darndale to move to finglas who is he working for there ?

His bird saoirse lives in Finglas.

Fedcba321 wrote: »

JH from blanch, PA from Finglas. The little fella and KC organising it all.

Your wrong there pal 2 on the bike deffo workin for weela no way they do anythin for him. feud between him and t other fella kicked off again saturday there was drama and tit for tat all day wit fellas and gaffs gettin it

The second lad on the bike is Romos cousin. So yeah they were working for little fella. Romo was little fella runner before he died.

The second lad on the bike is Romos cousin. So yeah they were working for little fella. Romo was little fella runner before he died.

I know romo was his worker but trust me on this pal

• Advertisement

I know romo was his worker but trust me on this pal

The other lad in hospital is lil Romos cousin. I didn't know about this till you said it earlier I literally made a call tonight and thats what I was told. Maybe that info is wrong but that's what's being said.

Advertisement