Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2020 - AH Official Thread *READ OP BEFORE POSTING*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

Of all the players for it to happen to.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

It was always going to be Italy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Eurovision/Euro 2020 double is still on!

Shame someone had to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,924 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

England are now sh!tting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Football is the loser tonight. Roll on Italy…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Great stuff :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭archfi

Only side with 100% record in the tournament -wins all the way.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

That was Italy's final. God help us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,924 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The lad with the Irish Italia 90 shirt on looks to be having a great night.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Customary Italia 90 jersey….

557853.jpeg

And the red head in front of him… I’m going on a limb here and saying he’s also a Paddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,381 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I don't like Morata, so it was satisfying to see him bottle it.

Vialli??

Look at Vialli, great to see

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Good to see an Irish jersey in a Euro semi.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Spain were better and they did great in this tournament but I think Italy would have a better chance of beating England.
    The Wembley crowd wont spook them as much. Ideally Italy win 1-0 and spend the last 15 minutes messing and total sh*thousery, I'd love that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,381 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

These celebrations are peak Italian emotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

557853.jpeg

And the red head in front of him… I’m going on a limb here and saying he’s also a Paddy.

Redhead is wearing a Kerry jersey I think. He was shown earlier.

Spain were better and they did great in this tournament but I think Italy would have a better chance of beating England.
    The Wembley crowd wont spook them as much. Ideally Italy win 1-0 and spend the last 15 minutes messing and total sh*thousery, I'd love that.

That Italian defence won't live with England's pace.

Rio ferdinand saying England can take both Spain and Italy...without a doubt...

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭vapor trails

That Italian defence won't live with England's pace.

The Italian defence shouldn't cope with anyone's pace. But it does

• Advertisement

Luis Enrique lost his 8 year old daughter last year to bone cancer, I always liked him, looks great for his age now too, so does Mancini

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Amazing to see Vialli there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Football is the loser tonight. Roll on Italy…

Lol. They will beat Denmark.

Pedri will be even better in the World Cup and hopefully they figure out how to score goals. Next world cup should be great, is there anyone in South America that's even any good these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭iffandonlyif

Tough on Spain. But their GK’s antics annoyed me during the penalties and I don’t think I’d have enjoyed seeing them play England in the final (assuming it’s England).

557853.jpeg

God, I cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

archfi wrote: »
    Rio ferdinand saying England can take both Spain and Italy...without a doubt...

He’ll get a shock if Denmark do a number on the English ... he might want to consider that first..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Belotti looks like Nate Diaz.

That sounds just about perfection. A sloppy goal that shouldn’t stand and most of the end of the game lying down and rolling around for maximum effect.

God, I cringe.

Did you cringe at the Algerian flags and English fans singing there tonight too?

• Advertisement

That sounds just about perfection. A sloppy goal that shouldn’t stand and most of the end of the game lying down and rolling around for maximum effect.

And an England goal unfairly ruled out by VAR

Advertisement