Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Forum Stats Updates

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Yeah, 999 is an irritating number.... very in fact.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Nah I love all numbers :D 999 666 :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'll find a deleted post from May and undelete it, if that helps. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Posy wrote: »
    I'll find a deleted post from May and undelete it, if that helps. :pac:

I knew you wouldn't let us down Prez :)

Looking forward to seeing the June stats, it definitely felt like the quietest month so far (& unsurprising if so given its summertime)
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement

DvB wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing the June stats, it definitely felt like the quietest month so far (& unsurprising if so given its summertime)

I always take it that if its quiet in here usually means that weather is nice, people are holidays etc. I'd say we'll have a quiet summer and then full on ramp up from Sept :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

When I saw a new post I thought Loughc had posted some stats, I have a feeling he loves stats :D

Autosport wrote: »
    When I saw a new post I thought Loughc had posted some stats, I have a feeling he loves stats :D

Mid month stats are the best because you know it's something special :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Autosport wrote: »

You know me well.... June stats coming shortly, playing catch up on here after playing catchup in work after being off last week :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So we ended up in June 374 ahead of last June. There was a decline from May-21 of 211 posts but June is ahead of April-21.

It seems the nice weather got us away from our screens and judging by looking out the window June might have been our Summer.... all aboard for December so!!! :)

• Advertisement

We are now 5,123 posts ahead of last year up to the end of June :)

Loughc wrote: »
    We are now 5,123 posts ahead of last year up to the end of June :)

Thats an insane increase in posts for 6 months. Kinda surprised June was up, it seems to have quietened down a fair bit in here since Mid May or so. Even the current music thread is sluggish whereas all the others were pretty busy.

Looking out the window at the rain chucking it down you might be right on the June = summer bit, though I have a feeling we've at least one more decent spell to come.

DvB wrote: »
    Thats an insane increase in posts for 6 months. Kinda surprised June was up, it seems to have quietened down a fair bit in here since Mid May or so. Even the current music thread is sluggish whereas all the others were pretty busy.

Looking out the window at the rain chucking it down you might be right on the June = summer bit, though I have a feeling we've at least one more decent spell to come.

June got off to a flyer, 70% of the posts for come came in the first half of June, the slow down came in the second half once the weather and the Euros got going.

This doesn’t bow well for the stats this month.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058198625

See ye all Friday. Miss ye all already.

See you all after the big move!

It's a week closer to Christmas at least. 😂

Raging freshpopcorn stuck in all the daily countdowns without me getting my weekly one in the middle... makes it look like I dropped the ball...😄

Well this is all odd looking….

our stats have been murdered. RIP July 2021

Need to get back posting here big time so... when I can find my way around anyway🤯

• Advertisement

I keep getting lost, and can't find my way back here! Disaster! 😂

I have the Christmas forum as its own bookmark so I can just come straight in.here and avoid the other stuff.🤯

So it seems impossible to get my stats on the new site. So they’re on hold for now. I imagine stats are low on a list for priorities for boards.

I’m writing a formal letter of complaint as we talk 😆🤪

Start a petition, I'm sure you'll get plenty of support from here!!🤟

I don't even know where to start.

Maybe we can make up our own stats if comes to that :)

You're welcome. 😎

• Advertisement

Advertisement