Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EXPIRED - 50% off selected Sennheiser headphones - Sunday 04/97 Only

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭SwissToni

Just got shipping notification, shipped via DHL

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

Yep, same here, shipping notification for DHL.. Happy days..

***edit***

Actually yggr_of_asguard is 100% correct.. Tracking is UPS.. I've never heard of digital River before seeing them mentioned on this thread but a quick Google of them doesn't inspire confidence to be honest..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Mine is showing as delivery on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

247music wrote: »
    Yep, same here, shipping notification for DHL.. Happy days..

***edit***

Actually yggr_of_asguard is 100% correct.. Tracking is UPS.. I've never heard of digital River before seeing them mentioned on this thread but a quick Google of them doesn't inspire confidence to be honest..

We are fine, globalization rules.

Sennheiser Germany has Digital River Ireland function as authorized reseller for their online shop but has outsourced the actual fulfillment to UPS Supply Chain Logistics in Bielefeld and UPS than acts as delivery agent in Ireland.

And once the parcel is handed over from UPS Fulfillment Center to UPS network, we are all fine.

So, once you get the dispatch note, latest the invoice (pdf file) the long track to Ireland begins via UPS ground service. Should be delivered by Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Relieved that I got my shipping notification, though regretting not buying a 2nd pair of CX400s don't think we'll prices like this for a long time

• Advertisement

Ohmeha wrote:
    Relieved that I got my shipping notification, though regretting not buying a 2nd pair of CX400s don't think we'll prices like this for a long time

Wednesday maybe? Who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Wednesday maybe? Who knows!

Do penalty shootouts count towards the goals?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Hopefully the OP will keep an eye on same on Wed night and post back into this thread if another offer comes up.....!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ronin247 wrote: »
    Do penalty shootouts count towards the goals?

In the football world, no. For this promotion, who knows.

My orders moving on.. Arrived in France a while ago! :)

• Advertisement

My orders moving on.. Arrived in France a while ago! :)

Now the long drive to the ferry, the ferry trip and in hopefully 2 days the scan from Finglas that it's in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Urk, have 2 orders. Charges are on my card, but no dispatch notification yet. Losing confidence.

padraig.od wrote:
    Urk, have 2 orders. Charges are on my card, but no dispatch notification yet. Losing confidence.

Was it the Irish site you ordered from? Maybe it depends on what you ordered..

padraig.od wrote: »

Have you checked the status of your order?

https://www.findmyorder.com/

Sometimes mails don't find their intended receiver.

Have you checked the status of your order?

https://www.findmyorder.com/

Sometimes mails don't find their intended receiver.

Don't see an order status. Says "Boxed Shipment Momentum 3 Sandy White"

padraig.od wrote: »
    Don't see an order status. Says "Boxed Shipment Momentum 3 Sandy White"

If there is no tracking number below that line and when you ask them to show the invoice it does not offer you a pdf file than your order is not yet shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭dakar

All three of my orders appeared promptly, though I only received shipping confirmation for one.

I used the code again after the final to pick up the Momentum 3 at 40% off (I think it should have been 30, but when I put in the code it gave 40, so went with it)

My orders showed up last Friday.

Very happy with my CX 400 BT, on an android device initially they were not very clear, but I downloaded Wavelet and used the automatic EQ settings and now the quality is better than I expected from this type of headphones.

Thanks to the OP for this find.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭you2008

the code was still working for 50% off on the 12th July, got my 2nd one for 49.50 Euro (white)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Mine arrived last Friday also but are still in the box. Havent had a chance to use them(been using wired during the week)

Will look in Wavelet if the sound isnt up to par although the Sennheiser app has an EQ built in too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭teachinggal123

Got the CX 400BT.

Prior to this I’ve been using the €20 vankyo ones from Amazon prime thread, Im little disappointed with the sennheiser ones in-terms of size and microphone quality, I don’t think they are worth the €50 let alone €99. I’ve actually gone back to using the vankyo ones

My ordered arrived last Friday also. Very happy, top bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

White CX 400BT yeah? If so that's odd, on the 12th I tried to buy another pair of CX 400BT with the goal21 50% code but the sale price was up to €149 and the code discounted it down to €74.50. I decided in the end to buy a pair of HD 350BT with the code for €49.50

Thanks OP- had buyers regret not getting the first round CX 400BT offer at 50 euro but purchased on the night of the final and got them for 59 euro so happy out- arrived earlier on this week.

Cheers

CX400BT       It was 40% off for a while after the 1st sale, but went to 50% on the day when i tried

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭shivermetimber

Got my cx400bt's on the Friday also. Took a bit of faffing to pair them - you have to do it in right order or else the earbuds continue to say pairing. The left one stopped working once but I just unpaired, charged them a bit and then repaired and all ok since. Otherwise quite happy once I got a good fit, although it's my first set of bt buds so nothing really to compare to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Got the CX400bt. I haven't worn earbuds in years so maybe that's it but does anyone else find them very uncomfortable? My last pair were half decent sennheiser wired ones and I don't remember them feeling like this. I only bought them for listening to stuff in bed at night when I can't sleep as wearing full headphones when lying down is a bit of a pain, so for €50 I don't mind too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Ya.... after an hour or so I find my ears getting sore. I guess the way they need to snug up to the ear cartlidge means there is a slight pressure put on the ear.

ALSO... be careful as they REALLY ARE noise reducing you dont hear a thing..especially bicycles coming up behind you!!!

Advertisement