Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What do you even call this? Funeral procession joyride maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Christ Almighty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kalimah

Why am I not surprised? I'm not a bit religious, but that is just beyond the pale. If I was the priest I'd have thrown a bucket of holy water over the wan who swore. Probably would have gone up in flames like her relative.

No loss any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

The right plate caught my eye too.

Ehhh not from the car in the incident I hope.

"Here ya are father, one number plate, slightly smokey and bent"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

They might not be considered travellers ,they were part of a well known traveler gang in tallaght, we've seen 100+ members of the community in mourning the last few days , currently running amok outside the macuillum estate in tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

A fine example of why we live in one world and they live in another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

I live in Dub Bay South constituency and I had all the main parties canvassing at my door, incl James Geoghegan of FG twice. The last time he was with Simon Harris.

I asked why are FG no longer interested in law and order, when would a new prison be built (given the huge population increase in the past 20 years) so habitual criminals would be locked up to protect people like that innocent truck driver? Or was it their policy to keep releasing these people/giving them half sentences so that the legal industry could continue to enrich itself.

Harris told me we didn't need more prisons and that FG had other priorities for public funds, that increased crime wasn't an issue. There are no adults left in the room, the country is being run on auto-pilot and it's slowly on the road to implosion

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭chosen1

I didn't think they were travellers either from the surnames involved but that video was 100% a traveller accent having grown up among them. The Maguire name could be related to on of the sides in the Drogheda feud.

I wouldn't think the other two are travellers but either way, they are the lowest of the low in society, being involved in crime like this.

The sad thing is that it didn't warrant a death sentence. These people had recently been convicted of serious crimes including aggravated burglaries, but yet were free to go about their business. If there was adequate prison space in this country, judges wouldn't feel compelled to hand out short/suspended sentences. There needs to be parallel investment in actual rehabilitation, and dangerous people to society should not be released before they are properly reformed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Time Revenue, CAB and Welfare come down hard on this segment of society. Guaranteed these lads and their mates are all on the scratcher, in receipt of HAP, have medical cards etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Looked like something out of Gomorra

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭4Ad

I honestly dont think you could reform these people..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Maguire's father in law is one of the leaders of the Cock Wall traveller gang. There's f*cking dozens of them involved in burglaries all over the country

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

It makes me feel sick to my stomach that we share the roads with these scrotes. You do your bit to ensure you’re a safe driver and have your wits about you, and then one of these knackers comes along and it’s all over

• Registered Users Posts: 5,951 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

**** them. Losers. No loss whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TefalBrain

It's hard to believe these people are even the same species as us.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,764 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

And is it any wonder that people get fûcking sick of the Gardai who show zero interest in intervention here, yet you go through a set of lights on an amber and you’ll be looking at 3 points, hit in the pocket for hundreds of your hard earned extra cash in a fine and insurance over time...

happy to shoot us fish in a barrel for making an error of judgement as a family member here may or may not have done on an amber to red (it was borderline at best) and the subsequent lecture, ignorant and substandard fücking attitude while issuing points, but standing idly by watching this totally dangerous craic... ?

If they are worried about escalating a tense situation? What if these gimps decided to mow down a family out walking? What then ? Should not be of the ability to pick and choose what laws are enforced and when.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

Nearly got a smack of that hearse on Wednesday, absolute scum. They took him and the car from the funeral home and went on some spree. All related to the Walls apparently, the guys father in law is a Wall. The funeral was only yesterday so not on the way to the graveyard when that happened.

What's worse is the convoy was about 25 cars flying up the road. They passed me, and I was 200m from Crumlin Garda station. They couldn't give a shite about the law and have zero decency.

They did something similar on the Belgard Road yesterday too. No concern for anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 54,549 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Been saying it years.....criminals have absolute n0 fear whatsoever of our laws/justice....and that is because our laws and justice are disgustingly lenient on scum behavior.

As for the Gardai acting and doing their job.....some of the excuses I am reading as to why the didn't or couldn't, is also what is wrong in our society.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Two of the dead are 100% travellers

The person filming surname is Wall

any criminal gangs with Wall in their name?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭mobby

Can you imagine the protests if the 3 bucks in that BMW were being chased by the guards before it hit that Truck there would be marches in town and probably lay seige to tallaght garda Station. Demanding justice for the poor tallaght 3. They and all there followers are pure evil. How they even got inside a church. Look up Freeman rip.ie page, a soldier of god he calls himself. Its no wonder the guards don't care.

If they didn’t deliver the pizza on time, it was free. The customer ordered BBQ Chicken as a topping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

That's mad.

The older I get the more I think this world is mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Seanergy

A public display like that, I would refer to as a warning shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Got caught this morning behind another of these scumbag disposal convoys on their way up to the cemetery at Bohernabreena. There used to be a tip head opposite the graveyard. Would have been more appropriate. Shirtless outriders on scramblers stopping traffic on the Old Bawn Road. Will check later if the dashcam caught anything and pop it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Absolutely boils the blood, you do the right thing and get screwed over daily by motoring fees and then scumbags with multiple conviction including driving bans are driving around with impunity.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Is there supposed to be a video or link in the op??

Yes. It’s a Reddit one. Just click on the picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Who is this Deano lad that they carry on like this? Some hero worship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,334 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Floral displays spelling out "Mad Man" says it all.

Pure and utter scrotes, made countless peoples lives miserable and it's a miracle they only managed to kill themselves and No one else.

The sheer numbers of scrotes showing up to shout "Yuppa Deano" at this "absolute mad bastards" funerdidle (artistic license) shows how their lifestyle is so run of the mill these days.

Skangers have the run of the place, criminality is how a legitimate career choice.

I'd go out on a limb and say that at that funeral alone there was probably over a thousand previous convictions amongst the congregants. Our criminal justice system is pathetic, one good place to start to reform it would be an instant five years in prison for anyone using the terms "Yuppa" "Yup Yup" or "Yup".

Glazers Out!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement