Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bobbyness

If anyone still has access to the shared g-drive for notes of all fe1s (with past exam papers etc) I would greatly appreciate if someone could PM me the link. Really need them as these are my last 2 fe1s. Just want to get them finally finished!

Please do not post the link or it will be flagged and deleted by moderators.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 LegalEagle21

is Registration for the October exams open yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 RaffRiff01

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭lawDani

thank you! if anybody is selling Companies Act , let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭lawDani

i cant seem to find where to apply yet anyway ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 CiaraND16

Hi does anyone have a copy of the company March 2021 examiners report? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lcork23

• Registered Users Posts: 8 FE1Lordthe2nd

What do people think will come up in Company in the October sitting?

What are you covering?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 FE1Lordthe2nd

did chapter 1 come up at all in the Company exam in March 2021?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Bantz_Control

Is it feasible to pass 5 subjects with a 2 and a half months full time study?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭niamh1612

Hi Guys, If anyone wants to buy a 2021 City Colleges Manual for Constitutional, Equity & Property let me know! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bobbyness

Not allowed to sell on this thread. Just a friendly heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭LeagleEagle747

Hey, I dedicated from Jan - March this year for the spring sitting 2021. I sat Criminal, Constitutional, Company, EU and Tort. I passed all of them, some I scored in the 70s and others I got like 52. It is feasible, however, I feel I'm still recovering from them, the exhaustion is unreal and I developed bad floaters in my eyes from straining them with note taking etc. It is feasible, but I would say that if you have the time to divide them into more sittings, I would advise you take that route. Hope this is of some help, if you've any questions just let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 FE1Rookies

Does anyone have any recommendations for Constitutional? Its my last exam and haven't started studying yet. Finding it so difficult to get any motivation.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 LawCopy16

Hi, I'm looking for an exam grid for company and the company exam papers and reports for November 2020 and March 2021. I've got materials for all other subjects that I can trade! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Wouldn’t mind some opinions on this too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 KingofTheFE1s

Examiner favours topical subjects and topics which have appeared in recent important Constitutional cases. I sat it last sitting and as far as I remember at least 4 of the questions revolved at least partially around subjects which were topical due to covid [right to earn a livelihood, right to free assembly, personal liberty]. Right to earn a livelihood definitely appeared in the last two sittings.

The paper before last had two questions which were based pretty much entirely on recent cases. The questions named those cases so not great if you weren't aware of them but he is a very fair marker. I got 54 having completely mismanaged my time in the exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 KingofTheFE1s

Hey folks, is the application for the October sitting still not available on the Law Society website? Not sure if Im missing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tommytimber

Constitutional

Does anyone have sample answers from 2016 onwards? Also, does anyone have a grid that goes past 2019?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lcork23

would anyone be able to share their Constitutional exam paper? just wouldn’t mind seeing what the examiner looks for.

I have a Company one if anyone wants it. I got 59%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 dylanhogan99

Hey Guys. Does anyone have a company grid they would like to share? Would really appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Paraeagle

Hi guys, I am using a 2019 manual for Constitutional and looking to supplement with some recent 2020/2021 notes.

Has anyone bought Law Hero notes previously? If so, have you found them to be up-to-date and would you recommend them?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Paraeagle

Doesn’t seem to be open yet. The deadline for applications on the timetable has also been pushed back to 14 August :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 fe1taker1998

Hi guys!

Looking for some pointers on both equity and company if anyone wouldn't mind sharing....what's best to cover for both?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 fe1taker1998

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fe1time

Hey does anyone have an equity grid? I've a bunch of notes for other courses if anyone wants to swap!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BigSprogs

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Coopie

Does anyone know how doing the traineeship part time works?

any help/direction would be most appreciated.

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 rebecca1177

I’m sitting Equity and Tort this October but can’t decide between Property or Contract for my third. Any advice on which one to take ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Byrne11

Hi All,

I've decided to sit the fe1s this October, I have all materials needed for the exams.

Do you think I have sufficient time for 3 exams or to just go with 2?

Thanks a mill

Advertisement