Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GR15 Raider for sale WITHDRAWN

• 17-07-2021 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Selling my G&G GR15 Raider, it was purchased approx 4 years ago and only used ONCE during a game. Worked flawless so I'd assume that it still works as new.

It comes with 3 mags, a should sling, half a bag or so of BBs and a battery but no charger. I'll throw in a pistol holster as well.

The battery has not been charged since the one game so I don't know if it can still hold a charge but don't have a charger to test with. Gun has not been used or tested since the last time it was used, it worked flawlessly back then and should be like new however I cannot test it and therefore the gun is sold AS IS at a heavily reduced price. It's just gathering dust here at home so figured I'd get rid of it and give it to someone who will actually use it.

The price is 100€ for everything, the gun itself costed around 250 when I purchased it and you'll get the extra mags, bb's, a sling and a pistol holster for the price.

Obviously this is not a toy and only serious 18+ buyers will be considered.

Note that this is available by collection *ONLY* in Cork City (Near Victoria Cross). I will not for any price consider shipping it anywhere.

Snip rule breach

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Nomez

By any chance would you be travelling towards Dublin any time in the new month or so ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for any device you want to sell here as per the forum rules which you should gave read.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Swedish Salesman

No sorry, collection in Cork only.

Sorry must have missed that and don't see any option to modify my post.. The exact model is EGR-15P-RDS-BBB-NCM for anyone who want to look up the datasheet.. But here's an excerpt:

Blow Back: YES

HOP UP: YES

Weight: 2158 g

Length: 662 mm

Body: Reinforced polymer

Bearings: 8mm

Inner Barrel: 233mm 6.04mm

MPS: 90-100 m / sec

Last chance on this one.. 80€ collect asap

Actually while packing stuff I found that I still have a full uniform + vest.. Size: Large / Regular

I'll include it for whoever want it, still at 80€ this is a steal.. The gun alone was 200+, with all the extras you could probably sell this yourself at a higher price if you just have time, which I don't :-)

I'll give this another week and then I'll give it away to a family friend, so be quick.

• Advertisement

can't figure out how to edit things on the new boards.ie but anyways this is too late now.. It's been given away, mods can delete thread

Advertisement