Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

So many games ps4 bought digitally that have been barely started

• 17-07-2021 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

I have so many ps4 games that I've bought digitally that I have barely got into . The only games I tend to play over and over again are the 3 darks souls bloodborne and the witcher 3. I have Sekiro but just find it too hard. So with that being said heres the list. What do you think i should def give a chance too

Sekiro

Spiderman

Nioh 2

Ghost of Tsushima

Assassins Creed Valhalla

The last of us part 2

Red dead 2

Death Stranding

Divinity original sin 2

FF7 remake

Shadow of War

Monster Hunter World

Rise of the Tomb raider

Vampyr

Uncharted 4

The evil within 2

Genshin Impact

The 3 batman games.

The only other games ive played through are RE2 and RE3 remakes and RE7 and RE The village. I love those games . Ive also played through god of war once but there was alot left un done and u got far in Horizon zero dawn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,803 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I'd recommend either the 3 Batman games, or Ghost of Tsushima. Saying that, if you like the Soulsborne games, then Nioh 2 would probably be a better call.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,795 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you didn't get on with horizon then Tsushima is a blander version of that. Might be best to go with nioh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I'd suggest trying divinity original sin 2 based on your games, it's up there with the witcher 3 for best rpg of the last decade. It's turn based tactical combat is great but not everyone enjoys turn based games. Great story and a semi open world with lots of freedom in how to approach quests.

Munster hunter world is another fantastic game and if you enjoy dark Souls for their combat I imagine you'll really enjoy this. The combat is very satisfying, if you die it's because you messed up or were too greedy. Lots of different classes for loads of variety. It's monster looting, armor and weapon upgrading cycle is well implemented and very rewarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Second this. Divinity Original Sin 2 is an absolute epic adventure. About 80hrs to complete but worth every minute

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Evil Within 2 is a great game. I have downloaded, started and deleted Spiderman three times, just can't get into it. Genshin Impact is a time sink and your progression is throttled just as you become interested in it, I avoided it for this reason.

• Advertisement
Advertisement