Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a family hotel near Tramore

• 06-07-2021 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

My two children want to go to a seaside town that has a funfair.Went to Bundoran last year so Tramore looks like our best bet this year.Can you recommend a decent hotel with family rooms? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

The Majestic or The Sands I would imagine.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Did you manage to get somewhere sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭914

As smell the glove said, if you want to stay in Tramore then the majestic or sands hotel. Both only a short walk to the beach, splashworld and amusement park.

If you are unsure with the weather you could stay in the city as it's only a 10 minute drive to Tramore from the city.

The Tower hotel would be a good shout, swimming pool and located in the middle of town.

You are also close to Dunmore East which also has a gorgeous beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

No, got nothing.tried the Tower,Majestic and Sands.Really difficult to find a family room.Tried multiple dates but no look.Might have to abandon Tramore and look elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭914

That's a pity, you could always try air b&b and could expand your search to, Waterford, Tramore, Dunmore East, Dungarvan (clonea strand few mins from Dungarvan)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

O sheas hotel. at end of beach...has own parking, good food, sound crowd working there..u couldnt ask for more...i stayed there two weeks ago and well impressed

anyone got any opinion on Dooley's hotel?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Dexpat

Dooley's is a very decent small family owned hotel. Quite small with no pool, but is very central and is clean and comfortable.

Food in the bar and restaurant was good anytime I'be been. Tramore is a short trip out the road as it Dunmore East and other beaches.

Advertisement