Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle service in Ballinrobe (Not Marrey’s)

• 18-07-2021 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi , anyone local in Ballinrobe doing bike service for road bikes ?

Marrey not taking bikes for services as “weren’t bought from him” but they were good enough for him pre COVID 🤔.

Anyhow with out going to Westport anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭nicksnikita

What sort of bike is it? Disc or rim?

I’ve Never had any satisfaction dealing with the shop you mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mayonews

I have one of each, yea dissapointed with them especially as I have spent a lot of money over the last few years in the shop and was recently treated badly and refused to take my bikes so was hoping someone local might have set up a service (mainly tuning gears) etc

I would ask in the local group spins but but don’t want offend anyone in the group as a few are associated with the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭nicksnikita

Ok I’ll have a think and keep an ear out and if I hear of anyone local, I’ll message you.

I do all my own servicing - tuning gears/replacing cables wouldn’t be an issue but I’m over an hour from you so maybe not worth the hassle of working out logistics.

Also; I don’t go near disc bikes

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mayonews

Advertisement