Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Glorious shower time..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hotter than ever here. Not a cloud in the sky or a puff in the air.

How do you switch from touch to desktop on the phone? I can't see an option.

Google Chrome on Android... 3 dots tip right corner..click that and the drop down menu shows "desktop site"

It's really not usable on a phone though...way too small writing, you'll need stronger glasses :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Good Morning everyone :)

Second half of the night was actually bearable over here, with things cooling down nicely.

Deskside, working away. Where did the weekend go?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It was cooler here last night and is still cooler so far today. I'm done with this heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Doing an online course today and our instructor is allowing us finish early 👍 He said it’s too hot to be inside and lets enjoy the weather 😊👍

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home office, windows wide open, rotary fan on.

Busy, busy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Slow response from Dave as usual! All good thank you, started a new job at the start of July so getting used to that!

Deskside - thinking about lunch. Waaaay too warm!😪

I just washed the inside of the front room window before the sun came round to that side of the house - jaysus! I must have sweated off half my body wait and that was in the shade! Net curtain in the machine. I find it's best to do them one day t a time - the clean one shows up how dingy the others have got so you've got no choice but to do the rest. Housewife of the year I'm not nor never shall be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Those karcher window vacuums are really handy.....I bought one a few years ago I've never used it.....it's a gadget so himself took over....win win .

Job gets done quick and easy no mess.

Suicide squad & a glass of wine... while I ponder steak or salad for dinner

Ah now, I only wiped it with Lidl window cleaner and polished it with newspaper, 5-10 minutes and it was spotless. I don't do outside on account of crap balance not being a good idea with ladders and a horror of spiders. Nice window cleaner man does that.

Yuk 😂

I left you off the "wait" instead of weight... don't make me regret it 😜

Gabh mo leathscéal, a mhúinteor. Tá an-bhrón orm.

Weight

Weight

Weight

Weight

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s an evening for relaxing and reading a book in the garden 😊😊

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lying very still on the bed. Very, very still so I can at least briefly enjoy not being sweaty..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Im lying on the bed too after a shower. I think I'll just dry off naturally at this rate, no towel needed.

To thine own self be true

Tá sé ceart go lóir a cailín,
    anois! tá mo liathróidi ana lán freisin
     agus tá mé ag lorg cailín dána...
    cá bhuil Mammo daichead a ceathair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I had to do a 200km trip on the motorbike today and was dreading wearing all the gear with the sun blazing down on me but thankfully was up at the crack of dawn and beat nature at her own game.

I reckon I have drank my own body weight in water and lukozade and beer and mohitos this past week. Reality will bite me at 9am tomorrow when the work laptop is turned on.

This new site is complete pants...can't find my favourite forums...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm exhausted, hot and sweaty, form an orderly queue ...

Dave, I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't want to hear about your balls. 🤢🤮

I see there's downtime planned for 6pm tomorrow to sort out the 'My Forums' issue, that will make everything easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

There’s only one thing to be doing to cool down. Guinness. Allllll the Guinness 😁

[on a side note this site is much better on the ol phone than laptop, that’s a plus]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

"I'll be back!"

Would you like to hear about my balls instead?

I don't mind sharing the little things in life 😂

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Hoofed it to coffeehouse. Same ole me.

Wine time here, having pints of water also, I'm in a cool room with a breeze, I'm never going to complain about this weather as long as I can get into the shade, I'm the coldest person in Ireland so this is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Tableside, finished the last of my business reviews for the quarter.

It's not as hot here as it was the last couple of days. Quite a nice day, actually.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Getting hungry. Sticking me dinner in the oven and staying far away from the kitchen while it cooks.

• Advertisement

Get me to my office now please..

Advertisement