Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Euro 2020 fantasy league

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Also a 15 pointer from yesterday. 3 players out for the semis-Lukaku, KDB and Spinazolla (presume the injury is serious enough to end his tournament)

Edit-Spinazolla broke his Achilles’ tendon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭dasdog

thunderdog wrote: »
    Also a 15 pointer from yesterday. 3 players out for the semis-Lukaku, KDB and Spinazolla (presume the injury is serious enough to end his tournament)

Edit-Spinazolla broke his Achilles’ tendon

It's a pity, he lit up the tournament. Hard to believe he is a defender - picked him from matchday one. I'm gonna captain a Danish player today instead of Sterling/Kane.

dasdog wrote: »
    It's a pity, he lit up the tournament. Hard to believe he is a defender - picked him from matchday one. I'm gonna captain a Danish player today instead of Sterling/Kane.

Did you manage to captain one of the Danish goalscorers? I have Sterling C for tonight but Dolberg C in fanteam. It’s a shame Dolberg always gets taken off early

• Registered Users Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭dasdog

Did you manage to captain one of the Danish goalscorers? I have Sterling C for tonight but Dolberg C in fanteam. It’s a shame Dolberg always gets taken off early

Damsgaard - taken off early so it didn't work out. On the plus side I got four players through to the next round from that team.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

CSF wrote: »
    I'm 1102 in the world but eh unfortunately I only have 7 players left in it (thankfully they all look like starting) so even with 3 transfers I'm about to go south.

No remaining chips, and none of my 7 players play against each other (my 3 signings are unlikely to play in opposing teams), so I could theoretically end up with 10 players left or 0 going into the semi finals.

Eh, this went better than expected, only fell 64 places to 1166 overall, and I’m actually up to 14th in Ireland.

Kane (c), Maguire, Sterling, Pickford, Maehle and Insigne did the business.

The difference with how substitutes work this year leaves much less room for score swings im finding.

4 weeks in a row, I’ve scored between 64 and 70.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

CSF wrote: »
    Eh, this went better than expected, only fell 64 places to 1166 overall, and I’m actually up to 14th in Ireland.

Kane (c), Maguire, Sterling, Pickford, Maehle and Insigne did the business.

The difference with how substitutes work this year leaves much less room for score swings im finding.

4 weeks in a row, I’ve scored between 64 and 70.

That's good going, I think you have first place rapped up now in the money league. It's close for 2nd place now though.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    That's good going, I think you have first place rapped up now in the money league. It's close for 2nd place now though.
    With so few players for differentials, making up gaps becomes more difficult but I won't take anything for granted just yet. The 2nd place battle looks very close though, yeah.

Slipping down the rankings in the UEFA game but have 3 teams in the money on fanteam. Top team is approx 600-going to captain Shaw as a bit of a differential to see if I can push into the top 100. Tough in fan team with only 3 transfers again for this round

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Slipping down the rankings in the UEFA game but have 3 teams in the money on fanteam. Top team is approx 600-going to captain Shaw as a bit of a differential to see if I can push into the top 100. Tough in fan team with only 3 transfers again for this round

Hard to move up the rankings now. I didn't budge in last round with Kane captain, the last 16 round killed me in that game, I fell from 700s to 1800s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭crushproof

Of course our ML leader had both goalscorers and Olmo in his team tonight. Very difficult to catch up now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

If Denmark win tomorrow night Id need to clear out 4 England players and two Spanish. If they can do it then managers with 3 or 4 of their players already will be in a decent position for the final.

Managed to cling on at the top to win both the free and the paid leagues on here. Both honours sit very proudly in my FSA cabinet. TrimmTrabbs' mate came 2nd in the paid league. Do you want me to send the money to you or directly to him via Paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Hi CSF, only seeing this now, PayPal me and I’ll give it to him, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭St. Lupulin

Well done CSF, cheers for organising everything again.

Any chance of you setting up a Fantasy Champions League game this year?

I don't usually play that game, but who knows, I might end up tempted.

Advertisement