Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭mazcon

scwazrh wrote: »
    Anyone know of a good dress maker for alterations to a debs dress ?
    https://m.facebook.com/joysalterations/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gar

Any recommendations for roofing contractor for a repair?
    A leak has appeared with all this rain... Grrr!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭LittleBrick

pad199207 wrote: »
    Caught the 126 bus into town today and my god is it slow. Need to get rid of cash fares as some of the passengers give their life stories when they can’t find change.

Need these city buses pronto with quicker scanners.

Also need to bring the fares into line with the likes of Maynooth and Celbridge. €7.70 one way on leap is scandalous.
    It's 5.86(ish) one way to Dublin in the leap card. If you are being charged more then it must still be charging from Newbridge, and maybe the bus driver hadn't reprogrammed it yet.

Gotten then 126 to Dublin countless times over the last few weeks. But I agree, too dear and painfully slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

I use the Kavanagh's bus, it's much quicker to Dublin as there are no stops between Naas and Heuston and it also goes in the N4

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Thomasirl123

Anyone with water supply issues this morning?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭IrishZeus

Yes, in Sallins area. No planned outage that I can find

IrishZeus wrote: »
    Yes, in Sallins area. No planned outage that I can find

Same, thanks

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,031 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Anyone hear the car chase around 9 this morning. Down maudlins Road, think they took a right, towards the closed road on monread Ave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

beertons wrote: »
    Anyone hear the car chase around 9 this morning. Down maudlins Road, think they took a right, towards the closed road on monread Ave.

I was in prometric around then. A lot of siren activities.
    Garda parked outside apache pizza for a while after with lights on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭jasonb

Anyone able to recommend a good plumber in Naas?

Thanks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Bbnaas

Any recommendation for garden work - remove bush & overgrown ivy. Possibly pave an area and install garden panel fence. Good quality at a reasonable price

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

Need to go on a rant about the playground/skate park at K-Leisure. Every night it's left in such a tip by the kids who skate there. Rubbish strewn everywhere. It's amazing that the kids have such an amenity on their doorstep but its completely taken for granted. Irish people just seem to have no regard for their environment compared to peers in other countries and there's an "ah sure someone else is paid to clean up" attitude. There wasn't even the excuse that the bins were full as they weren't even nearly full. Don't get me started on the parents blocking up the pavement because they're too lazy to park in the enormous car-park a couple of metres away.

If they put a litter warden up there, sure they wouldn't pay the fines. Same with double yellow lines, who will police it.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

yeah its desperate. should see the state in the morning. its awful seeing kids cycling down and suddenly there are cars parked on the cyclepath there. imagine if a kid parked their bike in the middle of the road, the car drivers would be screaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Any one know if donadea car park is still all coins or can you pay with card yet?

I heard it's card now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,574 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

How are the pubs doing with the outdoor drinking?

I've only too 33 south main and the court for the football. Both were well setup I thought. Haydens seems to be very quiet and graces also?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Grace's isn't open yet. They're just doing pizza from the van in behind where ashgrove car parts was.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭No_Hope_Club

• Registered Users Posts: 9,009 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Hi Folks

Any idea where I could get some foam ? Need 140 x 140 cm and about 8 or 9 cm thick. Not too soft, needs to have some spring in it

Can't find anywhere !

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭wildwillow

foam2home.ie You order what you want and delivery is pretty quick. I used them last year and was very pleased with their service.

Zhivago in Capel St. or other upholstery companies. Maybe worth trying Newbridge upholstery.

Anyone with virgin media Internet outage issues today?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭.42.

Anyone know what the story is with the dozens of trucks going through the town blowing their horns?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Truck run fundraiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

haahha, i think this question gets asked every year on this forum.

anyone got a recommendation for a good gym in naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Is the new Starbucks drive thru out at the retail park open yet or what is the opening date?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,905 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

There’s a food truck by the “river” on corbans lane , I just had the best club sandwich ever, the guy is a genius.

• Advertisement

Advertisement