Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin Airport - What's it like now?

• 20-07-2021 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,262 ✭✭✭

I'm travelling to mainland Europe, just over a week from now. I have my vaccination cert all sorted and looking forward to it but anxious at the same time. Haven't been on a flight since early 2020 (used to fly out at least 5 times a year between work and foreign holidays) and don't know what to expect. I do hope the plane isn't completely full (mad that they will allow a completely full plane without even any leg room but only half capacity on public transport, cinemas, theaters, restaurants etc. but that's another story).

I'll be visiting the family of a friend over there and wanted to bring a gift or two (usual Irish-y stuff like booze, chocolate, green things etc.) Are the shops still open there selling all that gear? would be good to hear from someone who works there or has flown out recently. I travel light and I'm only going for the long weekend so hand lugage only, I didn't want to be rattling up to the airport with suitcases of tourist tatt that I'd have to check in, way too much hass.

Comments

Advertisement