Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

Just googled the actress that plays Izzy, she is 46 I thought she was younger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

magicray wrote: »

Yeah...never realized she was in Little Britian...or Emmerdale...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Corny St on UTV tonight instead of tomorrow due to footie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

magicray wrote: »

:eek: I thought younger too

Todd getting caught out finally, bring it on, Paul deserves better than Billy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

My god, Sean is such an entitled betch.
    He treats Eileen like dirt and financially exploits his supposed friends and neighbours. He's consistently catty and toxic at all times even before he got involved in the scam business.
    Then he rocks up with his bag and his sob story and assumes he can go back to living with Eileen, rent-free, and everything goes back to normal with no consequences. Then when she rightfully tells that sponge where he can shove his false forgiveness he huffs and strops like a child. A penniless, homeless, arrogant, 45 year old child.
    What a dreadful character.

It's a shame that Ryan, who really turned into a good egg especially through the whole Geoff saga, is being set up to break it off with Alya for that awful Daisy, for a very weak reason. Blanching at the idea of having a job he's not qualified for, close to where he lives, offered on a plate with money, security and a pension and getting an apartment with your gorgeous, no-nonsense, understanding girlfriend, what an awful predicament...

Probably not a popular take but I want things to work out for Todd. Despite his means of edging Paul out I do genuinely believe he loves Billy and Summer. I see him as a character like Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman, someone who does their best to be an honest guy but keeps being drawn to shady or self-serving tactics because that's what ultimately works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

All that stuff about a heat pump! Why would anyone steal that?

And Eileen has already proved her lack of suitability as an undertaker's assistant. Who'd want her looking after your recently deceased loved one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

Corrie recorded for me at 7.30 on VM1, the continuity announcer introduced it as Corrie and then the news started instead?

Actually now the planner says the news is currently on but Corrie is playing instead. They've made an arse of the schedule on Sky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

It's stating now on ITV+1 if you have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh really do hope Todd gets his comeuppance!

• Advertisement

Not before time.

Is it just me or does Gemma's brother look like he's having a very hard time understanding what anyone says to him? (Can't think of his name)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Paul is his name I think. He got real excited at his new job. Brushing up cut hair and making cups of tea at the barbers. This at about 30 years of age.

Where did it all go wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

I think Paul and Gemma were in care or something? He smells a rat about Todd but doesn't have all the details yet.

Why did ill Curtis pursue Emma and want sex asap knowing he could kick the bucket anytime?

The Bishop listened to Todd, his ex arch deacon vicar's fiancee why?

Is Ken Adam Todd Paul David and Daniel doing the calendar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Yeah I was waiting for the Bishop and Billy to tell him to mind his own business.

It is just part of the writers' ploy of introducing a new character and then wait a few moments until his or her big secret is revealed.

Kevin's sister. Also, yer one what do you call her... she who was in contact with 'arvey. What was her name at all? Paul himself.

They all have an agenda somewhere otherwise they would bore us all to death.

And for such a sensitive discussion you would have thought the bishop would have asked Billy to go to his palace or residence. Instead they end up in the cafe.

Determined to expose Todd, Will sends a video to Paul. As the locals gather in Victoria Garden for the calendar launch party, Paul swaps the laptop for his own.

Having introduced the film, Emma presses play on the laptop. To Todd's horror, the film turns out to be an incriminating video of him telling Will how he successfully split up Billy and Paul.

Billy stares at Todd in utter disgust before heading off.

On the street, Billy, Summer and Paul watch as Todd is arrested for theft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

Good, about time he was seen for his scheming and manipulation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Sparko

Carla just picks up a randomer in the pub to do the cleaning, standard 😂

Carla to Sarah - we needed a cleaner and she was keen!!

She couldn't be less enthusiastic about the job.

WTF is up with Nick? What a string of misery!

• Advertisement

Nick is ocd protective of Sam now after what Sharon and Harvey did

What heart condition has Curtis got exactly?

For desktop press left hand side of post outside line, then " /commas, then spoiler

Love the scene between Dev and Aadi!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

The worst screen punch in the history of TV.

I'll never look at a kiwi again after the Devmeister.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LogicusRex

I have to say the actress who plays Grace ( Kate Spencer I think ) has the greatest smile on telly. Gorgeous.

You have to be real quick on the remote after Corrie. There is a risk of running on to Love Island.

Post edited by LogicusRex on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

The whole Fiz, Tyrone, Alina and now Phil storyline is dragging on, seems like a storyline for the sake of one.

Advertisement