Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preseason Games Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

http://streamsolve99.blogspot.com/2011/04/channel5.html

Here is a backup if the other one goes down

Ravens offensive line depth is just awful
    Zero depth at all past the first stringers and the Eagles getting huge pressure and penetration, looks all too easy

Need a number two WR also, Adam Schefter tweeted today the Bills will trade Lee Evans. I'd like to see him in Baltimore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Too Leigut to quit.... Genius!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Gamble undrafted free agent for the Chargers having a huge game.
    Seahawks look poor, Jackson was totally out of sync with the offense.

Ravens fumble recovery and TD called back for the tuck rule

I thought the tuck rule was a special rule invented just for the Patriots? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Orton 2/6.... 37 Yards
    Tebow 4/4... 75 Yards

6 - 3 to the Broncos with about 5 left in the 1st half!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Jets @ texans on Monday night on espn.

Eagles beat Ravens, it's preseason so I don't realy care about the score

Michael Oher gave up two sacks in six minutes and Flacco was getting battered through the middle also
    Oniel Cousins the second string tackle was awful at RT. Until I saw him at LT and he was even worse :eek:
    Ravens gave up six sacks and rookie QB Tyrod Taylor was running for his life the rest of the game.

Plus:
    The second stringers OLB Kruger, DE Jones, DE McPhee and OLB Kindle had fine games and stepped up so pass rush is looking up

Minus:
    Ravens could sign Andre Johnson or Larry Fitz and it wouldn't matter if the QB is on his back. Oniel Cousins was horrendous, one of the worst performances I've seen.

Need OL depth, a number two receiver and a veteran backup QB.
    Tyrod Taylor will come good in time but we should go for a vet on a one year deal

And yes, I'm probably overreacting and starting to panic after a preseason game :D

The Eagles weren't exactly polished themselves but their D line did well with sacks and huge penetration. DRC was especially good in the secondary

Vince Young made the play of the game with his limited snaps and Mike Kafka is a fine backup QB with a future in the league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭boccy23

Delighted to see Sergio Kindle back on the field. He was agreat college player and hopefully after a disastrous first season he can make a come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

Is any channel showing the bears game on sat? Or will I have to stream it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

is there a place to download any of these games? i have gamepass but dont have a way to link my laptop to tv yet and wanna watch a couple of the games tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

is there a place to download any of these games? i have gamepass but dont have a way to link my laptop to tv yet and wanna watch a couple of the games tonight!
    tenyardtorrents

Google that (if it's allowed to pass these things on this forum).

Was very impressed with Josh Portis for the Seahawks, really looked the part for a Undrafted Free Agent Rookie. Some nice plays and he stood in the pocket well, a hell of a lot better then Jackson did anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Stev_o wrote: »
    tenyardtorrents

Google that (if it's allowed to pass these things on this forum).

Was very impressed with Josh Portis for the Seahawks, really looked the part for a Undrafted Free Agent Rookie. Some nice plays and he stood in the pocket well, a hell of a lot better then Jackson did anyway.

tenyardtorrents has been mentioned many a time dude safe to throw it out there.

Just remember folks if you use it and dont share back they will ban your ass. You are best paying $5 to get a few gb free so you can download without sharing back. Problem with Tenyard is that a lot of the stuff you would download doesnt see traffic so you get rarely anyone trying to download it thus leaving you with a sh1t ratio. But it is a truly amazing site for football related things.

Got to laugh at this play from Denver vs Cowboys.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-preseason/09000d5d8216516a/Tebow-Turnaround

Got to laugh at this play from Denver vs Cowboys.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-preseason/09000d5d8216516a/Tebow-Turnaround

The penalties sum that play up. The problem with a QB that chooses to use his feet. Make sure you don't cross the line of scrimmage when throwing. Also make sure your linemen haven't gone too far downfield as the minute you run they will look to block for you. If you throw that ball and they have gone beyond 5 yards penalty on you. Oh and you might get some blocks in the back.

See this right here is what coaches dont like in Athletic QBs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

There was no need for him to go running, should of just stepped up in the pocket.

How did Denver play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

Tebow got no love from the lads on the ESPN panel

but he seemed to be performing much better than orton, stat wise (by the time i fell asleep)

does anybody here rate him?

WilcoOut wrote: »
    Tebow got no love from the lads on the ESPN panel

but he seemed to be performing much better than orton, stat wise (by the time i fell asleep)

does anybody here rate him?

This thread will give you an idea :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056353053

One of the teams I am most looking forward to in the preseason and early season is Brian Cushing. He of the "Failed Drug Test Due to Overtrained Athlete Syndrome - cough, cough, cough".

He is behind on his rehab and the team isn't happy with him. Shawne Merriman was never the same after his suspension and I think Cushing could be the same.

John "I'm the starter" Beck and Rex "Redskins will win the NFC East" Grossman in action tonight.
    Well you gotta love confidence :)

Though I suspect Kellen Clemens may outperform both of them
    tenyardtorrents has been mentioned many a time dude safe to throw it out there.

Just remember folks if you use it and dont share back they will ban your ass.

As I learned to my cost and they won't let me register again, tried with different email addresses

I did share, about .8 ratio but not enough
    Kicked out and banned :(

He was excellent, didn't see the whole game but he led an excellent drive for a TD. Should make the team for sure and can fight for second string

• Advertisement

mikemac wrote: »

As I learned to my cost and they won't let me register again, not even with different email addresses

I did share, about .8 ratio but not enough
    Kicked out and banned :(

Proxy servers are your only man or you can email them and tell them you will pay for space.

The injury to Russel Okung could be huge. Hopefully for them Hawks it's not serious.

boccy23 wrote: »
    The injury to Russel Okung could be huge. Hopefully for them Hawks it's not serious.

I wonder if if it's the reoccurring problem he had last season.

I wonder if if it's the reoccurring problem he had last season.

The Hawks better hope not!

mikemac wrote: »
    Eagles beat Ravens, it's preseason so I don't realy care about the score

Michael Oher gave up two sacks in six minutes and Flacco was getting battered through the middle also
    Oniel Cousins the second string tackle was awful at RT. Until I saw him at LT and he was even worse :eek:
    Ravens gave up six sacks and rookie QB Tyrod Taylor was running for his life the rest of the game.

Plus:
    The second stringers OLB Kruger, DE Jones, DE McPhee and OLB Kindle had fine games and stepped up so pass rush is looking up

Minus:
    Ravens could sign Andre Johnson or Larry Fitz and it wouldn't matter if the QB is on his back. Oniel Cousins was horrendous, one of the worst performances I've seen.

Need OL depth, a number two receiver and a veteran backup QB.
    Tyrod Taylor will come good in time but we should go for a vet on a one year deal

And yes, I'm probably overreacting and starting to panic after a preseason game :D

The Eagles weren't exactly polished themselves but their D line did well with sacks and huge penetration. DRC was especially good in the secondary

Vince Young made the play of the game with his limited snaps and Mike Kafka is a fine backup QB with a future in the league

Just watching the 4th QRT now since I think Taylor is a huge prospect at QB, and my god the poor kid has nothing to work with. Every single snap his pocket disappears because the Tackles can't block the DE's. It's ridiculous!

However he looked good extending the play and sitting in the pocket (when there was one) and throwing the ball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

More games tonight.

Gonna be watching Dolphins @ Falcons to see how much work Julio Jones and Daniel Thomas get.

Stream here http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/2104/1/miami-dolphins-vs-atlanta-falcons-.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Anyone have a stream for Redskins Steelers? Not on atdhe.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Anyone have a stream for Redskins Steelers? Not on atdhe.

Not great quality Im afraid, someone else may have better http://streamsolve99.blogspot.com/2011/04/channel1.html

• Advertisement

I'm going to be flicking between Steelers/Redskins and Lions/Bengals

Two AFC North teams there

And I'll root for the mighty John Beck, former Raven :)

Advertisement