Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Steam Christmas Sale 2012 (20th Dec to 4th Jan)***

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Lamposts wrote: »
    I'll take Worms Reloaded if it's going babe. x

Actually I've checked your Steam account and you've 51 games and you haven't played most of them so you're not getting any off me.

I've gifted a few steam codes but not to you, sorry m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

haha, thats you told :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

jayteecork wrote: »
    Actually I've checked your Steam account and you've 51 games and you haven't played most of them so you're not getting any off me.

I've gifted a few steam codes but not to you, sorry m8.

hehehe. I'm hardly going to play 51 games now am I? :D It's cool anyway mate! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

How do bundles work with regard purchasing/gifting. I was going to buy the Tomb Raider games I don't have, was as well to buy the budle, but then it only gave me an option to buy for myself or as a gift. I have the first 3 on GOG so was wondering what I could've done to take those 3 out and gift them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

CastorTroy wrote: »
    How do bundles work with regard purchasing/gifting. I was going to buy the Tomb Raider games I don't have, was as well to buy the bundle, but then it only gave me an option to buy for myself or as a gift. I have the first 3 on GOG so was wondering what I could've done to take those 3 out and gift them?

I dont think you can do that at all with a bundle. You can either get them all for yourself or as all of them as a gift but cant mix and match unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭Nollog

CastorTroy wrote: »
    How do bundles work with regard purchasing/gifting. I was going to buy the Tomb Raider games I don't have, was as well to buy the budle, but then it only gave me an option to buy for myself or as a gift. I have the first 3 on GOG so was wondering what I could've done to take those 3 out and gift them?

Only thing you can do is find someone who wants all of them and have them gift you the ones you don't have.
    Is a workaround :p a terrible one.
    I have the same problem with my sonic franchise pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LuvSpudz

okay that's it, no more shopping me, stop checking the flash sales, stop going onto steam and looking at game trailers, just start downloading all the games you bought.

Okay, one more look, sure it's christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Civ sigh sure why not

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,464 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Just picked up Thief 1 & 2. Classics worth having on my Steam account. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Feck it, tropico 4 won the community choice great game but i wanted sim city 4 , i missed the deal earlier in the sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 adikirak

give me games * ---- * I need XD

hehehe. I'm hardly going to play 51 games now am I? :D It's cool anyway mate! :D

If you're not going to play your 51 games why are you begging for more?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

adikirak wrote: »
    give me games * ---- * I need XD
    Congrats, you're worse than lamposts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

GalCiv Complete Pack for 5.24 and Borderlands 2 for 25? Yes please!

Also: The Walking Dead is flipping awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Saw a lot of buzz here about Endless Space, tempted to gift it to my brother as he loves X3, how is the gameplay different? Doesnt look like you play from a cockpit, is it more a Galactic Civ style empire managment game?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Can we bar begging messages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Or we could start gifting beggars a copy of this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Or we could start gifting beggars a copy of this :pac:

I wouldn't even gift them that.

It's just annoying now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Denny M wrote: »
    Congrats, you're worse than lamposts.

^^^^ At least I was nice about it.. this guy needs to piss off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, at least you've been around a while, they set up an account just to beg :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Mass Effect 1+2 (2 being the delux edition) only 9.99. Bargain, picked it up there. Great games (even though the mechanics in 1 is a bit funny)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

BX 19 wrote: »
    Mass Effect 1+2 (2 being the delux edition) only 9.99. Bargain, picked it up there. Great games (even though the mechanics in 1 is a bit funny)

3 of them on Amazon for same price.

Is it possible to gift a game already purchased to someone else?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Is it possible to gift a game already purchased to someone else?

Not unless you specifically bought it as a gift at checkout unfortunately.

marco_polo wrote: »
    Not unless you specifically bought it as a gift at checkout unfortunately.

Damnit. Have two games I wouldn't mind trading, but guess I can't.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Ah ffs they're repeating sales again

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GosuIrish

BX 19 wrote: »

can get 3 for 6.44 from here http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/en/pc/games/rpgs/mass-effect-3/ and use code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Can I have far cry 3? =^.^= (", ) >.> ^_^

• Advertisement

Feckit, I want in on this. Anyone got any spare Steam keys? Would have swapped, but can't as it turns out :/

Advertisement