Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 09-04-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

It all began in this thread:

Liber8or
    considering the massacres they [Christians] caused to educated scientists such as Galileo etc.
    Overblood
    "I get the feeling that a few christians around here have happy dreams about those horrible times"
    Fanny
    If you make a claim, you back it up
    Fanny
    you have made an accusation that is quite scurrilous if there is no supporting evidence. If you can provide the evidence then fine.
    Since when did evidence become so important to you?...

Overblood
    Give me time to gather the evidence which has lead me to believe "that a few christians around here have happy dreams about those horrible times" or maybe, just maybe even wish that sort of carry on was still happening today!
    I'm going to explain my opinion, why I think that some Christian posters on boards.ie have happy dreams & joyful, wishful thoughts about the times when Scientists, Critics of Religion, Heathens, Atheists etc were tortured and murdered by disgusting uneducated religious dopes, why I think they yearn for the "old times", and would very likely join in if such horror was practiced today as it once was.

We all know that some poeple here come across as pure nutbags from time to time, and could very well be actual nutbags. I know of two posters that confirm my opinion.

I give you Exhibit A:

Pamela111

Where do I start. I'm sure most people on boards are now aquainted with her after her recent preaching in After Hours. This woman comes out with such crazy shit that I sometimes think she MUST be a troll. It's the only explanation! Either that or she's nuts. Browsing her posting history sends a shiver down my spine. She awaits the Apocalypse/Rapture with joy.

Some recent examples of her insanity are the threads Earthquakes return to Europe, Was the plane crash landing in new york an act of God? and Vision of Hell.

Some classic posts from her:
    Already to mark the "end of times" we have had the Tsunami which killed 350,000 in one of the most sinful parts of the world.
    The protection for humans is the Holy Rosary smile.gif
    Without beleif in Jesus we are better off not being born. That is Truth!
    That one really makes my stomach churn^^^
    The bottle may be still full but who's bottle will be biggest? In other words every good is rewarded, even the smallest thing but every sin and evil is punishable, even a thought. Each of us will receive a different level of Glory in Eternity.
    This week, most humans will feel an emptyness within their soul if they don't beleive in Jesus or if they are in a state of mortal sin. This will be particularly evident at 3pm Friday.
    Wtf? I'll be in work 3pm friday. Hope I don't keel over and die. We'll see...
    If everyone prayed the Rosary there would be no wars.
    Our children are being taught false doctrine and next up in our schools will be classes on abortion, euthenasia, stem cell research, homosexual acts and Satanic worship thanks to the world takeover brigade.
    The unfortunate thing about what is ahead is that the Just and the good will suffer as much as the wicked.
    Talks about the Apocalypse a lot^^^^
    The world will face disaster after disaster in years to come. Any country who resists the great evil will be rewarded and spared in the long run.
    And so on and so forth....

Now try and tell me she doesn't have fcuked up dreams and thoughts which include the burning fires of hell, the killing of non-believers and destruction of the Earth.

Exhibit B:

Kelly1

An extremely religious person from what I can see from his posts, but not insane in the same way Pamela111 is. His thread on Black metal is quite disturbing. Especially the last part about praying at his custom home-made altar after destroying his music collection with an axe. Quite an image I must say! It's just music ffs! At least he didn't declare a fatwah on the artists.

And he disagrees with birth control:
    There's nothing wrong with having sex for pleasure unless there is a deliberate attempt to avoid conception.
    Also, he figured that a certain poster's miscarriage wasn't so bad afterall, and that it was all part of gods great plan: "Don't try too hard, it might not be God's will that you conceive so soon".

From most of his posts, he seems like quite a decent guy, but as I've shown, some of his views I definitely do not agree with and are definitely old-fashioned.

The smashing up of blasphemic music records is very like the way the church of olden times used to react to anything that was against religion. Except they would have gone a step further and burned the artists at the stake. This is what I'm talking about when I say that some posters probably wish for the olden times when they see nothing but non-belief, heathens, heretics and satanic music in modern day 2009.

Anyways, is that enough evidence? By the way, this is all only my humble opinion and not fact. Remember, it started with just a random thought in my head, which I brain-farted onto the page. I never accused any single person. But Fanny Cradock, you asked me to explain myself, well there you go. Hope you enjoyed it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement