Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭shawki

Sinbad311 wrote: »
    Website said shipping Monday so I'm expecting delivery Tues/Weds

I say they will ship them out faster than the 25th May batch, I think they had a smaller batch this time as they sold out faster.

24th June
    On Sale 2pm
    Sold out Tweet 2:12pm

25th May
    On Sale 3pm
    Sold out Tweet 3:40pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I see some of this batch have found their way onto Adverts for a huge mark up before they've even shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I see some of this batch have found their way onto Adverts for a huge mark up before they've even shipped.

Surely that market is drying up? There's almost no reason to get a ps5 at the moment, no really gaming exclusives for it.

Hopefully they'll be left with them!

Got a shipping email, UPS is the carrier.

Edit: GameStop

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭galson

shawki wrote: »
    Got a shipping email, UPS is the carrier.

Edit: GameStop

Is this for the whole thing or just the part of it? I got update it was partially shipped with only the second Dual Sense being sent for now.

• Advertisement

galson wrote: »
    Is this for the whole thing or just the part of it? I got update it was partially shipped with only the second Dual Sense being sent for now.

FFS! Sorry, Its only Demon Souls, not the console.

Thanks for asking that because I was going to book a day off for when it arrived.

I would have spent the day looking at the disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Very disappointed with Adverts.... I posted a few comments on these peoples ads basically asking why they were going out and snatching consoles out from under honest decent peoples reach and selling them for an extortionate mark-up - mentioned that honest people might be trying to buy them for a Child too.

Adverts.ie Moderators removed all of my comments and mailed me with some form response saying I was in breach of the rules.

Disappointing to note that some of these scalpers had quite high feedback on Adverts too.

The site should in no means or manner be facilitating this ugly behaviour - In my mind it devalues their brand and shows they've poor ethical judgement.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Mango Joe wrote: »
    Very disappointed with Adverts.... I posted a few comments on these peoples ads basically asking why they were going out and snatching consoles out from under honest decent peoples reach and selling them for an extortionate mark-up - mentioned that honest people might be trying to buy them for a Child too.

Adverts.ie Moderators removed all of my comments and mailed me with some form response saying I was in breach of the rules.

Disappointing to note that some over these scalpers had quite high feedback on Adverts too.

The site should in no means or manner be facilitating this ugly behaviour - In my mind it devalues their brand and shows they've poor ethical judgement.

Seems free reign for scalpers selling PS5s and Xbox One Series X now in the past month, I don't know how they live with themselves depriving others of gaming consoles for a measly 100 - 200 quid....

Miserable gits, imagine being that scabby?

Mango Joe wrote: »

Disappointing to note that some of these scalpers had quite high feedback on Adverts too.

I posted a less than choice comment on one and it got removed.
    I think these people are absolute scum tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Adverts have been removing consoles more than the retail since launch. Also FB has been flooded with ads and do they even sell? Are people paying over the ods? I see so many ads but never any sales.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Adverts have been removing consoles more than the retail since launch. Also FB has been flooded with ads and do they even sell? Are people paying over the ods? I see so many ads but never any sales.

They stopped blocking the new machines on sale over a month ago, it's a joke now at this stage with the stock shortages, of course some people are paying it if they are stuck and it's a child birthday or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sinbad311

Got shipping notification from gamestop. Ps5 on the way 🥳🥳

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Wailin

Picked up two today from smiths blanchardstown after pre ordering on Wednesday. One for myself and the son of course. Delighted to finally get my hands on one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Sinbad311 wrote: »
    Got shipping notification from gamestop. Ps5 on the way 🥳🥳

Same here. It's been sorted by An Post already so I presume it will be delivered on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Mine will be here in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sinbad311

Same here. It's been sorted by An Post already so I presume it will be delivered on Monday.

2nd Controller just arrived and console out for delivery. Delighted as I had Early next week in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Etc

I’ve only had shipping notification for the game, noting on the console yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭florryfox

Etc wrote: »
    I’ve only had shipping notification for the game, noting on the console yet.

Same here, spiderman shipped yesterday and just delivered now. I suppose console won't ship until Monday. Hopefully..

florryfox wrote: »
    Same here, spiderman shipped yesterday and just delivered now. I suppose console won't ship until Monday. Hopefully..

Hopefully !

Got my game this morning, no word on the console shipping yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Got my console this morning, it arrived by an post. My game was sent via UPS and is arriving on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

*stock updates

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

sink wrote: »
    Got my console this morning, it arrived by an post. My game was sent via UPS and is arriving on Monday.

My game should be here tomorrow via UPS but no one will home.Was trying to change date or address on their site but they have to attempt to deliver before I can change it and their depo is beside my work....Doesnt make sense.
    If its AnPost delivering my console I will have to change for collection from local post wich can be done well before postie gets it.
    Cant wait to eat some Souls :)

I’ve a UPS label created for the game since Friday, no change, nothing on the console.

And for the pedantic, that’s a stock update.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Alast

I received the RC Game on Saturday and just saw on the AnPost tracker that the PS5 is out for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No chat me arse. This has gone to the dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

In case anyone isn't aware there is a specific thread for people who have successfully ordered one.

RossieMan wrote: »
    No chat me arse. This has gone to the dogs.
    Surely that market is drying up? There's almost no reason to get a ps5 at the moment, no really gaming exclusives for it.

Hopefully they'll be left with them!
    Yes it does. Your copy paste job is only part of one article.
    Manufacturing of the chips was massively affected for the past year, it's only recently become somewhat normal.
    Not classed as an essential item.

Pot...Kettle...Black...

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭CrookedJack

Just picked one up in Curry's, airside. Seemed plenty available, they said they've finished their list so people can just pick them up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Sorted in Currys Liffey Valley just now. There’s a handful left.

Advertisement