Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭CarProblem

lovely dial on the Oris

It's paining me to part with it but tbh since I bought the BB58 it doesn't get a look in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭fat bloke

banie01 wrote: »
    Anyway my bulging watchbox is (subject to FatBloke having 1st refusal) ;) is someone here's gain.

Thanks Banie01. I'm going to have to keep my purse strings double knotted for a while yet I think though. I'll have to add yours to my "should've when I had the chance" pile of regret. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,485 ✭✭✭✭banie01

fat bloke wrote: »
    Thanks Banie01. I'm going to have to keep my purse strings double knotted for a while yet I think though. I'll have to add yours to my "should've when I had the chance" pile of regret. :(

No worries FB and thanks for letting me know.
    I'll open it to the parish then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 alohamora

PSA: There’s a Seamaster 300m LE No Time To Die sitting around in Keanes Limerick Branch. If anyone is looking for one give me a shout I’ll put you through.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,818 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I have a blue Panerai likely incoming, so my PAM00196 Luminor Daylight Chrono has to go! I'll do up an ad later but anyone interested can PM me if they like. Price as always substantially below the cheapest one on chrono24 that is in the EU.

• Advertisement

Deal done on the blue Panerai (current model Luminor Blu Mare ref. PAM01085) so I've put my current one up for sale. I will listen to offers from anyone in here, feel free to PM me to discuss.

557112.jpeg

Linky to adverts

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/panerai/24217604

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭micks_address

Or sell me back the seamaster:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,680 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

unkel wrote: »
    Deal done on the blue Panerai (current model Luminor Blu Mare ref. PAM01085) so I've put my current one up for sale. I will listen to offers from anyone in here, feel free to PM me to discuss.

557112.jpeg

Linky to adverts

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/panerai/24217604

you need someone to take some pics for you unkel :eek:

Yeah my phone pics are always brutal, but the watch looks much better in the flesh :p

Or sell me back the seamaster:)

That went to a boardsie a few months ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭micks_address

That went to a boardsie a few months ago!

Oh noes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I’ve the black version , the 1084 ,not sure what your paying but they are massively discounted from retail - I got mine in weirs for under €4K at Xmas

scwazrh wrote: »
    I’ve the black version , the 1084 ,not sure what your paying but they are massively discounted from retail - I got mine in weirs for under €4K at Xmas

Most Panerais have a decent discount from the AD, but from what I gather the blue version is boutique only and no discounts.

Edit: or so it said in the ad on TZ. A quick google shows that Watches of Mayfair sell this watch ex-UK VAT to an EU customer for just €3917

https://watchesofmayfair.com/brand/panerai/luminor/panerai-luminor-blu-mare-44-mm-pam01085

Retail incl VAT is €5400

I'll try Weir's too. Thanks a million for the heads up. I owe you a pint. Or 8 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

I looked at the blue panerai yesterday and thought Unk should buy that and sell that borrow show one he currently has. That blue one is very very nice.

If I'm honest, the Panerai gets a lot more wrist time than the Rolex. Despite it being black and a chrono (both not my favourite). I really like the style and the fit of the Panerais and messing with the straps. My current favourite strap is one from Portugal, made from Cork. Not joking!

If I'm honest, the Panerai gets a lot more wrist time than the Rolex. Despite it being black and a chrono (both not my favourite). I really like the style and the fit of the Panerais and messing with the straps. My current favourite strap is one from Portugal, made from Cork. Not joking!

My Panerai is my most worn watch , I’ve 5 different straps for it and constantly swapping them around .
    I’ve been looking for a submariner at reasonable price and there’s a little voice in my head telling to get the submersible I want instead . It’s a case of I “want” another Panerai but feel I ”should “ buy the Rolex.Kinda the same as I when I bought my moonwatch but I really wanted a Tudor gmt .

scwazrh wrote: »
    My Panerai is my most worn watch , I’ve 5 different straps for it and constantly swapping them around .

I only have mine a few months and I already have 7 straps for it :D

The best quality one is a Toshi tan leather. I don't wear any of the 3 straps that came with the watch but I do wear the cork one and I have two more cheap light coloured suede ones I got through Etsy for not much more than a tenner each

Look away 893bet and Fitz, but if I got a blue Panerai, I surely will find myself a quality stingray strap to put on it too :p

You could go shark skin strap just like Stallone’s first Panerai

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Fitz II

I only have mine a few months and I already have 7 straps for it :D

Usually the number of straps anyone has for a watch is inversely proportional to how long they keep it.

Fitz II wrote: »
    Usually the number of straps anyone has for a watch is inversely proportional to how long they keep it.

Unlike Rolex, any straps you buy for a Panerai, can go on another Panerai. I really like these watches a lot, just not a black one and not a chrono. A blue simpler dial one might be a keeper for a very long time, perhaps forever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

Most Panerais have a decent discount from the AD, but from what I gather the blue version is boutique only and no discounts.

Edit: or so it said in the ad on TZ. A quick google shows that Watches of Mayfair sell this watch ex-UK VAT to an EU customer for just €3917

https://watchesofmayfair.com/brand/panerai/luminor/panerai-luminor-blu-mare-44-mm-pam01085

Retail incl VAT is €5400

I'll try Weir's too. Thanks a million for the heads up. I owe you a pint. Or 8 :D

But you have to get it posted and roll the dice with customs also.

But tz purchase is also roll dice unless you travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Gavin1

Gavin1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am looking to move two watches
    First up is a Damasko DA34

[IMG][/img]51220977998_7a25552b7c_c.jpg20210602_195257 by G, on Flickr

This is from 2018 and I am the second owner. I cannot see any marks on it, this is my second Damasko and they do not mark. Crystal is clean with not marks. Strap and pin buckle are Damasko. Strap is leather and lots of life left in it. I have a rubber Damasko with Damasko pin buckle which I will also include.
    I have box and papers (including receipt).

This has the Damasko hardened case that is proprietary to Damasko. There is some other Damasko tech such as the use of Viton seals in the crown.

A robust bit of kit in an everyday wearable watch.
    I am looking for €700.

Next up is a Sinn UX SDR. This is on a Sinn tegimented bracelet and the bezel is also tegimented.

[IMG][/img]51218376333_d11132bf89_b.jpg20210601_173807 by G, on Flickr

This was originally from Dec 2011 and was serviced complete with oil change in May 2019 at Sinn. I have the dealer paperwork, service receipt from dealer(only Sinn can service these), manual, 2 full spare links and box.

Case is clean, crystal is unmarked and bezel in unmarked.

If you are interested in this watch, you will know all about it, oil filled and a certified quartz chronometer!
    Will also include a Sinn rubber/silicon strap and as Sinn non-tegimented deployment clasp. The strap has been cut and worn but I do not know to what length as I have never mounted it to the watch. I am the second owner
    I am looking for € 1,550 for the Sinn.
    Any questions let me know. Not interested in trades. Other brutal pictures are available.
    I am based on the Northside of Dublin and am only interested in face to face deals.

Still have these and something has caught my eye.
    If you are interested message me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Another for the chop to get me to the US Masters.

Seiko Dawn Grey

https://www.adverts.ie/24255711

Boardsie deal available..

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Johnny1980

Hello all , selling this if anyone is interested

Hamilton Pilot Pioneer Watch. Watch is in amazing condition. Premium mahogany leather strap included. Hasn’t received much wrist time since I purchased it during the summer so there are little signs of wear (pretty much no signs of wear). The leather strap was swapped out straight away so it’s perfect condition. Comes with box and papers and still in warranty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

If anyone is interested in a Russian watch that is a significant step beyond a Vostok, here is a relatively risk free opportunity.

I'm selling my owned from new Poljot 'Blue Angels' Navitimer 3133.

Just back from Poljot24.de and a full service, and comes with one of their monogrammed bracelet, with spare links. Also, a monogrammed deployant clasp too. Substantial reduction for anyone of this parish.

If anyone fancies a gander, let me know.

Lovely watch LD and GLWS.

I still have my Tudor Heritage ranger strap up for sale. It's not attracting much interest on WUS so I'll bump it here and as always there is a discount to be had for a local.

Details here https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/fs-22mm-tudor-fabric-noir-gris-camo-grey-single-pass-strap.5318624/#post-53742313

I have had a bit of interest here for the HKed Bund, but tbh at a little too low so that's still floating around too if anyone is interested?

There's a brand new rally strap on the way for it too. Honestly feel that €300 delivered is a fair price and they are changing hands at near retail elsewhere.

My Panerai Luminor Daylight has gone to Watchfinder. Still have the Squalematic for sale. At not much more than half of the price of the next cheapest one in the world (eBay / chrono24), I am just shocked that it hasn't sold! Plenty of watchers, a few offers of trade ins that weren't for me, but it's still here

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/squale-60-atmos-squalematic/23143841

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

By any chance are you selling a Heritage Ranger to go with the strap?

Anymore details of the HKed Bund? Is it for sale online somewhere you could send me a link to?

Hey Darragh, unfortunately no heritage ranger included (or for sale) I picked up the strap from @johnny1980 here to try with my BlackBay and Pelagos.

I just tend to prefer both of them on their bracelets (or rubber occasionally for the Pelagos) so other than 1 days wear when I received it, it's just not being used at all so better it goes somewhere it will be.

The HKED Bund is a very decent homage to the Heuer Bind 155. Ed is a HK based watch seller who I must saw is fantastic to deal with and has some lovely pieces his 1963 chrono and Nemo diver in particular.

Specs and info are all listed here https://www.hkedwatches.com/collections/bundeswehr-pilot-chronograph-v3/products/bundeswehr-black-dial

I'm selling the display back model, and included are the original steel case back and a 5 slot heavy canvas HKed branded watch roll.

If you have any other questions, or if you'd like additional photos or anything more specific? Just let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭Homer

Finally got around to listing my long unworn Steinhart Ocean One Legacy Gnomon edition..

If anyone is interested drop me a PM or reply on here and I will get in touch

Advertisement