Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIDAL (Equiv to Spotify) for 1.11/month SEE OP POST

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭surfin_shoes

If you used a disposable card your payment will fail in the future.

Yeah it worked once for me,then when I tried I new disposable card it failed, and is failing on every card I try now, was good while it lasted.

I'm enjoying Qobuz a lot more these days

• Registered Users Posts: 9,912 ✭✭✭tom1ie

Can anyone recommend a free VPN to use for this? You have to sign up with the ones I am seeing and it costs you after 30 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,410 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

tom1ie wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a free VPN to use for this? You have to sign up with the ones I am seeing and it costs you after 30 days.

you only need the vpn for signing up..once done you can just access as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

My first payment just went through for the month for €2.92!! This is less than the latest €3 hike from Spotify for family account :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭smilerf

DeadSkin wrote: »
    My first payment just went through for the month for €2.92!! This is less than the latest €3 hike from Spotify for family account :pac:
    try turkey
    Currently 1.98

• Advertisement

smilerf wrote: »
    try turkey
    Currently 1.98

Hmm, I'm signed up in Turkey alright, Revolut has €1=TL10.2995

Did you use a disposable Revolut card? It wouldn't accept my regular cards, but did the disposable one, when it came to the second month, it failed on the newly generated disposable one and the regular ones.

Wasn't able to get it working at all

Did you use a disposable Revolut card? It wouldn't accept my regular cards, but did the disposable one, when it came to the second month, it failed on the newly generated disposable one and the regular ones.

Wasn't able to get it working at all

This is the post of the steps I did. I did use a disposable one first until it was it pointed out to me that it wouldn't work for the monthly subscription. So I just logged into the account and change the payment details to the virtual card.

This is the post of the steps I did. I did use a disposable one first until it was it pointed out to me that it wouldn't work for the monthly subscription. So I just logged into the account and change the payment details to the virtual card.

Yeah thanks for that mate, I had followed those steps originally, it worked first time fine, but as soon as I tried to change from the disposable one to another it failed on every card number I entered, I will try a different VPN later, have tried two different ones and got the same error with both tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭deadduck

In case any current users missed the mail from Tidal, it’s now available on Apple Watch, finally!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭knipper

Tried from India on a VPN but said not available in your location. Anyone else have this issue?
    Thanks

Tried from India on a VPN but said not available in your location. Turkey was not available on the VPN I used. Anyone else have this issue?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭gussieg

knipper wrote: »
    Tried from India on a VPN but said not available in your location. Turkey was not available on the VPN I used. Anyone else have this issue?
    Thanks
    Use a different vPn ?

VPN unlimited did the trick. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭arch20000

knipper wrote: »
    Thanks

Windscribe free and Turkey working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

Just singed up there on my phone using Windscribe free and Revolut. Took 5 minutes.

19.99try for the HiFi sub.

I am a member of a Spotify family on here but I do a lot of my listening at home so the higher quality will be a great option.

I do wonder how long Tidal will last in its present format with the impending Apple Music HiFi rolling out soon at no extra cost to subscribers and Spotify rumoured to being doing something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

Eventually got around to setting this up. Thanks to the OP. Cancelled my old Tidal account and now saving 18euros a month!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Only joined tidal a few months ago based on this thread. Anyone else been getting pop ups and e-mails saying thanks for being with us 1 year and here's a complimentary 1 month free when you renew for 5 months? When you click the link it's looking to charge €49.50 up front and then you'd lose your cheaper price.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Got same but not going to chance loosing my cheap price for that.

I wonder if you clicked on the link when you have a VPN on? Having said that, you're only saving 1-2 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭phantasmagoria

Yes, I got the same and I have a group hifi plan. Offer was for a singular hifi so no use to me. If you have your VPN on you should get the offer in your chosen currency.

• Advertisement

Go the same message, but apparently I'm with them 2 years!!!

"You have been with us for 2 years! Treat yourself to the TIDAL offer: 12 months of TIDAL HiFi subscription for the price of 10!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Got the same, 2years. Not touching that mail.

Tried to manually log in to tidal.com and it says I'm blocked, the app still works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Yep same, not touching it. App and website still work fine.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

No point for a few euro , i have the Masters sub and set up the Hi res Audio ,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,368 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Missed all the comments about not clicking on the offer well I got the mail from tidal and have the hifi single user plan so on with the vpn to Turkey clicked on the email link and selected the offer and it charged my Revolut card 199.90 Turkish Lira which converted to €19.92 for the next 12 months. Happy days 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

9.99 TRY was taken from my account yesterday which is fine.

My daughter uses it and it’s working fine today apart from when she goes to listen to one track in particular (a new release) and she gets a pop up telling her to get the best experience she must go Tidal Premium for €12.99 a month (Euro) which I think is the TRY9.99 plan she’s on.

Any ideas? She can still listen to all other music etc

• Registered Users Posts: 40,059 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what is the track? I'll see if I get the same. Is she listening on Android?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

I’m almost afraid to name it.

Liam Payne’s new one - Sunshine

Could it be that it’s not released in Turkey (or something - no idea if it has been?)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,059 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Just tried it and I get a message saying "Streaming not allowed. You have no active subscription". It could be because it is only available in HiFi format

If I now start getting suggestions about similar artists I will be back to complain strongly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

My 6 free months coming to an end next week! It’s been a good ride, Tidal

Advertisement